Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62577 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Automatically redirect banned users ftw

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    I use mailnator to register again lol. They gunna get DdoS one day though :ninja:

Bad bitch in my chevy.

Website's:
    crackingforum.com linkparadox.com crackz.me
    Tehparadox always works fine for me?

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    Im guessing they hate middle eastern profit, since most of them are known as spammers,

not all of you, just some, just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Djlatino View Post
    I use mailnator to register again lol. They gunna get DdoS one day though :ninja:
    Im pretty sure they get DDoS frequently. they just know how to stop it

It isn't because of being in the Middle East as it's happened to me too and I'm as far away as you can be from there. It's not an IP Ban either. You'll notice that if you clear your cookies and access from a nonsaved password you can browse fine. It only happens when you log into your account.

I have no idea why they do it though. Happened to me and I had never broken any rules. You'll also notice when you get back on there that there will be no trace of any posts or threads you made although your account will still be there.

I really do think they get bored. Either that or they Ban people that might be creating competition with files they are uploading.

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Axey View Post
    It isn't because of being in the Middle East as it's happened to me too and I'm as far away as you can be from there. It's not an IP Ban either. You'll notice that if you clear your cookies and access from a nonsaved password you can browse fine. It only happens when you log into your account.

I have no idea why they do it though. Happened to me and I had never broken any rules. You'll also notice when you get back on there that there will be no trace of any posts or threads you made although your account will still be there.

I really do think they get bored. Either that or they Ban people that might be creating competition with files they are uploading.
    are you guys using multi poster?

I never used autoposter spamed or done anything wrong there
    my only fault is beeing daily quality post uploader with always fresh material
    meaning getting a lot of views and proly a lot of downloads from there

It is called simply "removing of competition" like they do it on all big forums
    more or less or in different way - on wbb for example what happened to me with
    " Ricky Gervais out of england two " I posted it the same day as it came out on the scene and and only around 20 topics of that particular post showed up for that search
    as result and I presume at least hundred if not more uploaders uploaded that - my topic and other too showed up only two days after that day - it happened few times before with some other topics - all of the 20 members whose posts were visible were either vips or donators not a single one regular memeber even not one with high post count but I guess it is ok maybe I would do it from time to time to show gratitude to those who donate - but what tehparadox does is just childish and stupid

Quote Originally Posted by bxflow View Post
    are you guys using multi poster?
    Nope I only used Fileserve.

mmm mmm!
    You're obviously on the blacklist.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Axey View Post
    Nope I only used Fileserve.
    I meant the multiposter software that is used to post in more than 1 forum at once

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information