Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6972 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default burn house

Hello

well this year started with very unhappy thing: burn my house. So at January 1st and about 15:00 started burn warehouse and after some time all fire goes to house.

I will not post pictures of house but I can say that some local newspapers and TV news said about it. Maybe because this house on one of the highest places in city and this fire saw many peoples. Or maybe because this fire was in first new year day? Who know, but good thing is that nobody lived there because this house was old (1937). Also good thing that nobody dies. But it's painful that there I spent all child years (0-18 maybe) and there are so many memorial things which I lost. So guys always keep eye on your stuff and keep safety because in half hour you could lost many things and maybe peoples. Oh, and when fire started in city was snowstorm and fire trucks can't get to house so their built 200 meters fire hose. Of course I saw it in pictures because at that moment I was very drunk because we celebrate new year 2nd day
    kaminas Reviewed by kaminas on . burn house Hello well this year started with very unhappy thing: burn my house. So at January 1st and about 15:00 started burn warehouse and after some time all fire goes to house. I will not post pictures of house but I can say that some local newspapers and TV news said about it. Maybe because this house on one of the highest places in city and this fire saw many peoples. Or maybe because this fire was in first new year day? Who know, but good thing is that nobody lived there because this house Rating: 5
    Buying LARGE websites

2.   Sponsored Links

When I move house I'll be sure to guard my old one.

Yes ron you do that.

Quote Originally Posted by kaminas View Post
    this fire saw many peoples

give my regards to the families that lost loved ones

Website's:
    NoSeriously.org
    Shadeslader, no one lost their lives in the fire since he did mention nobody lived there.

Sorry for your loss kaminas.

^^ I know i was making a joke on the engrish

Thread Information