Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6872 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 552 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast
    And that is easy to understand: unlike other filehosting service that work as some payment system that only grants you money for NEW (!!) accounts which gets harder and harder very fast ORON also pays you the full 55% for the re-bills. Again and again. So every time some already premium user prolongs the account you got paid the you earn the FULL amount as if it was a new account.
    Thus after some weeks already when you created some large stock of customers that will belong to you or ever (!) those rebills can make about 50% of your income. Because - and here comes the next great thing - EVERY user you generated STAYS your user for lifetime - no matter where he downloads the next file from ORON and where he buys an account.
    Could you please explain this.
    Of the 6 sales I had yesterday 2 are rebills and 2 ended up as my referals.. but what about the other 2? You say that I'll get paid if my referal buys a new account but what happens if he buys that account from someone elses link? Will I get the rebill 55% and the user from who he buys that account also get 55%?
    Blackbelt in filesharing.

Quote Originally Posted by AllmightyBuser View Post
    Sorry, but i dont understand how you can open official thread about oron.com, when you dont work in their company?

This "REBILL" thing is very good, i get many $ cause of that. But in other hand its wrong, cause oron.com, lets say became popular, so many people in past already bought premium acc's, so there is less change for "new earnings".
    I already explained that I have the task to moderate this forum here as a long time customer of ORON. If you have any technical questions I will also answer them after I made contact with the technical team.

And regarding your questions I can assure you that you will still have some average rate of 4.4 account-rebills on one generated customer that to your account that would have been lost if you are in the partnership program of any other filehoster. That makes the different.

3.   Sponsored Links

Hello, discodancer!

Every customer you make to sign in as an ORON member is your customer because it was your link that interested him at first place. Sometimes a new subscriber will buy a premium account right away and the situation is clear: you get the 55% plus 5% if it was your website.
    if he just registers and buys a premium account weeks later you will get the 55% and the OTHER person that provided the link will get 5% if it is his forum/board he registered as a webmaster.
    In your stats you can always see the total number of new accounts, premium or not. And though it can be that not everyone will buy some premium right away that number is very important because all of those ppl. will make very likely make you money (at average rate of 4.4 times) later via first buy and rebills.

Quote Originally Posted by discodancer View Post
    Could you please explain this.
    Of the 6 sales I had yesterday 2 are rebills and 2 ended up as my referals.. but what about the other 2? You say that I'll get paid if my referal buys a new account but what happens if he buys that account from someone elses link? Will I get the rebill 55% and the user from who he buys that account also get 55%?

when will i get payment ? i requested 4 days before still now no payments

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac_ View Post
    Oron is a joke if you ask me. I once tried to download something and i got some errors and the download failed. Not to mention the fact that the language was changing by itself.
    File-hosts should give more attention on the downloading experience before advertising how great they are with uploaders.
    Thank you for that feedback, Maniac. I take that VERY seriously. Technical staff will respond to this very quickly. so far I do not have any problems even if I download many files at a time from ORON. Perhaps it is some ISP problem you have?

Quote Originally Posted by tmk View Post
    Make minimum payout $20.
    I tell you what: I will ask that. But I doubt it will be successful. On teh other hand it seems that the "magical 100$" looks to huge for many new potential ORON users so I will actually try to get them to lower it again. OK? I am sending out a mail now.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by tmk
    Make minimum payout $20.

I tell you what: I will ask that. But I doubt it will be successful. On teh other hand it seems that the "magical 100$" looks to huge for many new potential ORON users so I will actually try to get them to lower it again. OK? I am sending out a mail now.
    Well for an average uploader it's hard to reach $100 easily
    Trying to get my ducks in a row.

Does the minimum payout matter that much? Then it takes a bit longer to reach $100 and get paid.. so what?

@ Oron

You still tried to mislead us, saying "no shitty rank system" while you DO use a rank system!

And 55% is nothing compared to 85% at filesonic for sales.
    Rebills won't happen that much with the crappy bandwidth limits anyways (and even if you get many rebills, you'd have to use Oron for months to find that out..)

Ofcourse, the free users experience is terrible. I could offer less waiting time between downloads with my home connection.. almost

Quote Originally Posted by kire View Post
    Tell them to remove account levels. That is seek . Reminds me on the stupid Hotfile ranks. I hate ranks, filehosts are using them to stick you on the bottom.
    You are referring to the 25$ per 1,000 downloads.
    I will send your request and suggestion to the CEO of ORON right now.

But let me once more ASSURE you from my personal experience that you make about 2.5 times more money if you choose the partnership option for 55% includinng rebills. I run my account on the "pay per download" the fist 3 month myself and it was the biggest mistake I could make in that sense that my earnings exploded after I switched to the partnership option.

Do the math: if you only sell 5 one year accounts in 24 hours you get 137$ profit! So how many downloads do you need to create at the 25$ per 1,000 ratio? 5480! Can you do that? And trust me: you sell more than 5 accounts in 24 hours usually. And do not forget the rebills. The LONGER you are an ORON customer the bigger your customer stock gets. After 12 months of ORON webmastership (and here comes my personal info I can give you!) you get so mayn re-bills that you literally just can sit an watch. For days even weeks without being active at all. And if you run your own forum at the same time it gets even better because you earn the 5% of every sell even other webmaster make on your forum.

Can you tell me why ORON support themselves can't join KWWHunction and answer these simple question? Those "I will mail them and ask them but I'm not sure if its going to happen" replies aren't cutting it. How unprofessional is it for a file hosting company who want to get new afiliates to send a middle man into their business

Thread Information