Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6833 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 5 of 552 FirstFirst ... 345671555105505 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    NoSeriously.org
    Why do you guys have so little download bandwidth for premium members?

Default Download limit.

ORON plans to elevate the already increased download limit for premium members during the later quarters of 2011. We will inform our partners about the exact date via our newsletter.

Ok, I suppose you didn't saw my question... Will you add alertpay as payout option in near future ?

And I have another question... Why we can't buy Oron premium from our earnings anymore ? That was possible sometime ago, but not now ?
    HQLessons.Net + HQLessons.Com + 8months of HQ shared hosting - 30$
    Selling two themaPosters for 25$ or 15$ for each. Payza(AP) only. Contact me :)

Respected and trusted members: wf?9, Jimmy, ramicn, Matijasevic, rkze1
    Cheap desktop apps development. Contact via pm or msn.

Website's:
    xvidportu.com
    do you give premium and change rates of the uploaders? It is a tradition here. So that we can understand that you are serious about everything.

Username: illetyus

5.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    iFunMaza.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Oron Support View Post
    I understand your point. It is reasonable. I already posted your feedback to the CEO. We will discuss that matter once more.
    thanks for the consideration
    Cheers
    Regards!

FB - http://www.facebook.com/IfunMaza
    Twitter - twitter.com/#!/iFunMaza

Quote Originally Posted by Cojba View Post
    Ok, I suppose you didn't saw my question... Will you add alertpay as payout option in near future ?

And I have another question... Why we can't buy Oron premium from our earnings anymore ? That was possible sometime ago, but not now ?

Dear cojba,
    thank you for your question. Regarding alertpay and many other online-transferring companies you need to know that the list is nearly endless. Regarding the local preferences of those companies it varies from country to country. we are very aware that there are alternatives to paypal but at this moment we do not see this our first priority to change it.

Quote Originally Posted by illetyus2 View Post
    do you give premium and change rates of the uploaders? It is a tradition here. So that we can understand that you are serious about everything.

Username: illetyus

Hello! could you please rephrase your question?

I can give you some 100% authentic and authorized screenshot of some successful webmaster and his daily earnings.
    And of course I will NEVER EVER give you any details about our partners for privacy reasons. Please try to ask partners yourself if they might allow you to see their stats.

So here you can see that it is easily possible to earn more than 500$ a day. We have quite a lot webmasters in this category to be honest.

Tnx for your answer.. Can you please answer to my second question also ?

Why we can't buy Oron premium from our earnings anymore ? That was possible sometime ago, but not now ?
    HQLessons.Net + HQLessons.Com + 8months of HQ shared hosting - 30$
    Selling two themaPosters for 25$ or 15$ for each. Payza(AP) only. Contact me :)

Respected and trusted members: wf?9, Jimmy, ramicn, Matijasevic, rkze1
    Cheap desktop apps development. Contact via pm or msn.

What means on My Files "public selected"?
    And you should add Alertpay!

Default "Public"

The function of the "public" option:

--> If you check the green box at the right area of your file manager all selected files can be simply copied by another ORON webmaster to their account without having them to download your files and re-upload them. That is useful for example if you have 2 different accounts yourself and do not want to download and re-upload your own data to your second account or you want a friend to publish your, for example, new song that you composed or your vacation video as fast as possible to many webmasters. Thus that feature is very useful if you want to spread your own data very fast among other webmasters that can then work with it and publish it.

I hope this was some useful information.

Page 5 of 552 FirstFirst ... 345671555105505 ... LastLast

Thread Information