Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6834 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 552 1231151101501 ... LastLast

Lightbulb Oron.com offers you a great opportunity to earn money!

Greetings, everyone!

Let me shortly introduce myself and tell you about my experiences as a former customer of ORON and why I selected ORON as my primary filehosting solution back in 2009.

Thus let me tell you something about ORON from the perspective of a longterm USER whose job it is now to answer your questions here on this board. I started working together with ORON at January 2010 and was just tasting the hoster besides many others after one major filehoster pulled back their bonus program and deleted or blocked many customer accounts. So I decided it was time for a change. Thus I tried out many filehosting services - actually almost all that are out there. But I was never really satisfied with them. Many had technical flaws like the breakdown of the upload / download stream, the total lack of technical support or they had no customer care at all. Furthermore the internal file-managing systems they offered were horrible in my eyes.

I actually switched to ORON as a user at first place because of two major advantages in comparison to all other filehosters:

1) The customer support is very fast, friendly and reliable. The staff answered all of my questions within three hours- sometimes even faster.
    --> The greatest thing in customer care I ever experienced basically came from ORON: because I wanted to use the 24/7 ftp-uploading system that ORON offers I had many questions as a "noob" to that possibility. To explain me how that FTP-uploading works the technical manager of ORON made me some personal video (!) showing me step by step how I can use f.e. filezilla to upload my files automatically. he even used my name in all the files to show me how thinsg works. I was really stunned. All other filehosters I contacted at that time never answered me that question regarding the FTP-upload at all.

2) I needed some very detailed stats regarding my files and the downloads and some prefect file-managing system I used to know from rapidshare. At that point I was very dissatisfied with all the hosters I was working with at that time. After I found out that ORON offered me some real time stats (!) regarding every single file I uploaded even showing me from which exact page my file was downloaded I was stunned once more. No other hoster could offer that.
    The security of my files at ORON and the technical flawless lines that guaranteed fricktionless up- and downloads were more positive points to me.
    --> The great profit system ORON offered was actually some factor that became more important later to me after I found out ho much I could really earn.

So after I uploaded some of the videos I produced myself to ORON I started sharing and selected the "payment per downloads plan" first until once more the customer support (!) contacted me and suggested it would be smart to switch to the "per sold account" option because I could make much more profit with that. And they were right.

To make things short: I am currently making about 200$ a single day on sales and I know at least two other affiliates personally that make way beyond 500$ a day (which bugs me a bit since I just can't get in that dimension at the moment because I do not have the time).
    But as I said: the reason I originally switched to ORON and stayed there was the very fast and friendly personal support, the great real-time stats within the file-manager and the technical reliability.
    The reason that ORON pays best in comparison to all other hosters was some great addition to the mentioned points.

Since I know many of the new customers asked themself if it is true that ORON really pay best let me show you why that is fact. It is easy to understand and also shows you the "trick" most other filhoster use to pretend they pay best - but they actually don't. My hint: the REAL money is in the re-bills of the already created accounts! No other fileshoster will let you participate in that. ORON does.

And that is easy to understand: unlike other filehosting service that work as some payment system that only grants you money for NEW (!!) accounts which gets harder and harder very fast ORON also pays you the full 55% for the re-bills. Again and again. So every time some already premium user prolongs the account you got paid the you earn the FULL amount as if it was a new account.
    Thus after some weeks already when you created some large stock of customers that will belong to you or ever (!) those rebills can make about 50% of your income. Because - and here comes the next great thing - EVERY user you generated STAYS your user for lifetime - no matter where he downloads the next file from ORON and where he buys an account.

Here are my last stats. Note that those number are per day. I know many of you like to see those stats. I am legally allowed to post those stats because they are MINE! Other wise I would face legal action because of the very strict data protection of ORON.

If you have any questions feel free to pm me. Or just ask in the thread.

Best wishes and happy earnings!
    Oron Support Reviewed by Oron Support on . Oron.com offers you a great opportunity to earn money! Greetings, everyone! Let me shortly introduce myself and tell you about my experiences as a former customer of ORON and why I selected ORON as my primary filehosting solution back in 2009. Thus let me tell you something about ORON from the perspective of a longterm USER whose job it is now to answer your questions here on this board. I started working together with ORON at January 2010 and was just tasting the hoster besides many others after one major filehoster pulled back their Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

And for the 100$ payout:
    I actually think that oron has basically so many webmasters earning
    100$ or 200$ a day that they perhaps believed 100$ is some very small amount as a payout.
    I don't know. I can ask them why they set it to 100$. You have to see that many webmasters make 100$ in half a day at oron. Perhaps they just thought about them....

So let me mail oron - they usually come back to me in 2 hours after I mailed them.

Please remember that THIS is the official ORON thread now.
    Feel free to post your questions and suggestions here.

Thank you!

Sorry, but i dont understand how you can open official thread about oron.com, when you dont work in their company?

This "REBILL" thing is very good, i get many $ cause of that. But in other hand its wrong, cause oron.com, lets say became popular, so many people in past already bought premium acc's, so there is less change for "new earnings".

Banned
    Website's:
    Warez-Town.info latestrelease.org freakshare.biz
    first increase upload size 1024 MB

you say here "my experiences are as a customer of ORON" that you are a customer, then how can this be official thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Oron Support View Post
    [U]
    So let me mail oron - they usually come back to me in 2 hours after I mailed them.
    How can this be the official thread if you do not work for them?.
    You are not oron you are the middleman, an intermediary.
    How come you have the file host title?.

This simply shows how unprofessional oron is.

100$ may be small amount for hardcore uploaders....for us it takes atleast 2 weeks

Make minimum payout 50$
    Live Life King Size

Quote Originally Posted by gsk6u View Post
    100$ may be small amount for hardcore uploaders....for us it takes atleast 2 weeks

Make minimum payout 50$
    He can do nothing. He is an intermediate.

Website's:
    CyberMania.org
    wtf lol you are a customer or support take a breath and decide who you are because i really think you kinda lose for the time being

Page 1 of 552 1231151101501 ... LastLast

Thread Information