Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61019 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 4FastFile.com - Earn get up to $25 per 1000 downloads

Make money easily on the internet...

Just share your popular files...

Upload - Share - Earn...

There are 3 easy and simple ways to make money with the affiliate program of 4FastFile.com

1. Make money from downloads
    Share your popular files and get up to $25 per 1000 downloads.

- Your "User Rank" depends on the ratio of your uploads and downloads. If most of your files are downloaded by Premium users your “User Rank” will be higher.

How does it works and what are the Rules?
    - Downloads are counted only from the countries listed bellow:

United States, Canada, Norway, Finland, Sweden, United Kingdom, Germany, Latvia, Estonia, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Denmark, Ireland, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Romania, Australia, Russia, Liechtenstein, Kuwait, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Turkey, Japan, Singapore, Brazil, South Africa, Oman, New Zealand, Cyprus, Malta, Gibraltar, Malaysia, Luxembourg and Mexico.

- We are counting only unique completed downloads. The following downloads do not qualify: Files smaller than 5MB; downloading files from your own account; automated download tools excluding legitimate download managers. You must not try to manipulate your download statistics or you will be disqualified.

- We pay every Friday automatically (by PayPal only). The minimum payment amount is $15. Important! - In order to receive payments your e-mail used for the registration at 4FastFile.com must be the same as it is at PayPal. You can always change your e-mail address editing your account information in 4FastFile.com.

- You need to be registered user.

2. Make money from all your referrals
    Send this link to all your friends, help them to earn with you, and get 25% of all their earnings. You can get the linking affiliate code from your account and place it on your site.
    - You just have to make sure that the new registration has been made by your referral link.

3. Make money from your website.
    Publish clickable download links on your website and get 15% TOP commission from every purchased Premium Membership.

- You have to verify that you are the owner of the website from your account. You can register as many websites as you wish.

======================================

• Lets start now.. http://4fastfile.com
    • if join with my referral, you can buy premium voucher 4fastfile or Hotfile only $7.5 for 1 month (pm me for detail)
    creattitude Reviewed by creattitude on . 4FastFile.com - Earn get up to $25 per 1000 downloads http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/9297/minnellilogo.png Make money easily on the internet... Just share your popular files... Upload - Share - Earn... Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    referrals arent allowed.

sorry.. i'll edit soon

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    There is one simple mistake you made...uploading from filemanager, and not directly from 1st page not only sux, it is impossible to build an app which can help uploaders to upload there, and lot of us, heavy uploaders, refuse to play with your unnusual interface. When you fix that, I will be more than happy to upload there...

Website's:
    iFunMaza.com
    will give a try but
    i think 25$ at this point is not so goood
    as we have 40$ offers
    and again ranking system sucks

if join with my referral, you can buy premium voucher 4fastfile & Hotfile only $7.5 (pm me for detail)
    How many days Voucher?

FB - http://www.facebook.com/IfunMaza
    Twitter - twitter.com/#!/iFunMaza

@immu:
    you can choose between 4fastfile or hotfile for vouchers 1 month

Website's:
    bramjlive.com
    paypal only plz webmoney
    and add other countries plz

payment proof? i would like to test this site
    do you have remote upload?
    do you count multiple downloads for the same ip? or only 1 download for ip every 24 hrs
    if 1 ip download 4 diferent files in 1 day how many downloads do i get 4 or 1

Looks silly...

Another hos run by a kid in a basement? lol

Cheap 100$ script.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information