Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6808 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default File Host New Thread Creation Issue

i can see these days...many members who have joined recently...making threads like...didnt paid by this host....scam scam..dont use...shit host...F$# host

So instead of writing in the designated thread...we r having so many small threads related to payments..5-6 members will compain and curse only.Once they will get payment...couple of thank u and again seeing this..those who r not paid will make one new one...i dont understand why they are not posting in Official thread...Or there should be a Greivance Thread for each Host..lol

Example
    http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=62897
    piratebay Reviewed by piratebay on . File Host New Thread Creation Issue i can see these days...many members who have joined recently...making threads like...didnt paid by this host....scam scam..dont use...shit host...F$# host So instead of writing in the designated thread...we r having so many small threads related to payments..5-6 members will compain and curse only.Once they will get payment...couple of thank u and again seeing this..those who r not paid will make one new one...i dont understand why they are not posting in Official thread...Or there should be Rating: 5
    Good Bye Mates..

2.   Sponsored Links

huh there is the ''file host'' section

Respected Developer
    Threads which are created even though an official file host thread exists will be merged to the appropriate file host thread.

Read - http://www.besthostingforums.com/sho...350#post635350

Thanks!

yeah..now much better message....loud and clear...
    Good Bye Mates..

Thread Information