Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6199 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 422 of 432 FirstFirst ... 322372412420421422423424 ... LastLast
Results 4,211 to 4,220 of 4315
    they email me:Fixed,please re-request your funds
    It seems like they intentionally do not understand,my problem is not I can't demand payment,It is I do not receive payment after a very long time required.I sent an email to no response!

Hi Usershare!

I still can't request payment. There is a button 'Auto payment - ON' after my money but it can't be clicked (I have 400+ $-s). The money is in my account for nearly 1,5 - 2 months now, so the auto payment system should have sent it to me. I don't know the problem, please write down the method to request payment. Thank you!

My balance is 25 $

4.   Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by UserShare View Post
    Well for those reasons I understand your frustration.If we were doing nothing about it I would agree with you, wait till a few days then make that call Its totally up to you

PS, the min payout deceases
    funny we've paid you everytime and that never mentioned,I guess we are all bad ...
    xxxxxxxxxx
    I reported you, you cannot show to public personal nfo.
    Also don't be stupid you reply to something that i have not wrote, yes you pay but you have ALWAYS problem from the day that you have opened your site!

Banned
    Website's:
    UserShare.net
    Quote Originally Posted by mahjong View Post
    Hi Usershare!

I still can't request payment. There is a button 'Auto payment - ON' after my money but it can't be clicked (I have 400+ $-s). The money is in my account for nearly 1,5 - 2 months now, so the auto payment system should have sent it to me. I don't know the problem, please write down the method to request payment. Thank you!
    Please read the "Feature updates",it tells you what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by ultrablanco85 View Post
    My balance is 25 $
    Have to wait sir,till threshold reaches that amount to be taken out automatically.

Quote Originally Posted by deniroblack View Post
    I reported you, you cannot show to public personal nfo.
    Also don't be stupid you reply to something that i have not wrote, yes you pay but you have ALWAYS problem from the day that you have opened your site!
    I have no idea sir,what you are talking about personal info.And yes, you are right,we are the only host that has problems,I see your reasoning.And from we opened the site we had problems,wow,so true!

You show to all my earnings WITHOUT REASONS, this is not correct! Look other host like wupload, they have only one month and all work PERFECTLY! After months and months you continue to having lots of problems.
    Your replies are irritable as always!

Banned
    Website's:
    UserShare.net
    Quote Originally Posted by nguyenan87 View Post
    they email me:Fixed,please re-request your funds
    It seems like they intentionally do not understand,my problem is not I can't demand payment,It is I do not receive payment after a very long time required.I sent an email to no response!
    They seem to be human , so its possible,they made a mistake or the email wasn't clear,email explaining to them again.

Dear UserShare,
    regarding deniroblack's arguements regarding his privacy, I can only say that I'm totally on his side: it's not so polite to show to the world his earnings. If you already haven't done so, please remove that number from your post.
    Generally speaking, I think that showing badly obscured email addresses, earning totals and things like these, should be avoided in respect of our privacy.

Please fix all problems and restart to be a good file hosting company! I'm confident you can do this!!!

Best regards.

AtaruZ

Banned
    Website's:
    UserShare.net
    Quote Originally Posted by deniroblack View Post
    You show to all my earnings WITHOUT REASONS, this is not correct! Look other host like wupload, they have only one month and all work PERFECTLY! After months and months you continue to having lots of problems.
    Your replies are irritable as always!
    We post payment info as reason of payment proof,how is that personal .We do the same for everyone,and started enforcing it because for some reason we are being negligent in paying.So before it was that we are scam because we dont, pay, now we show proof that we do pay, its personal lol

Thank you for support ataruz! They try to gain respect only because they pay, but all host proposed on KWWHunction PAY! I said only that usershare has always problems and all users know well that, i'm tired to wait a working usershare.net... Why you show my earning? I don't understand is INCORRECT!!! You are really unprofessional.

EDIT: NOBODY ASKED MY PROOF AND YOU SHOW TO ALL WITHOUT REASON!!!

Thread Information