Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63183 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 322 of 432 FirstFirst ... 222272312320321322323324332372422 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 4315
    Banned
    bitis... the only one who is acting like a kiddie is YOU!!!

I lost many downloaders!!! I'm not talking about you with your 10 daily leechers, i have daily about 25-75k leechers... i was very angry!

I talked with Usershare about the problems and also some others and they will fix it! So if you find I'm a kidde... ok... but remember... you are a bigger one with that what you are doing!

can we redeem our earned money for premium, is it possible, i cant see that in site?

3.   Sponsored Links

anyone facing the same problem? where is the download button???

I just don't want to say "I have told you" but... I HAVE TOLD YOU!!!
    Stats drops due to datacenter issues (slow DL speed = low DL counts).
    Many rants on US (except for the jackass episode that, IMHO, is still an error from US staff) but, after "talking" and, more important, receiving money, we are all friends again...
    Anyway, I keep my line: thanks for the good work UserShare, please keep it up. Highs and lows are normal, fighting and winning adversities is the most important thing!

Have fun with US!!!

P.S.: eheh, this is my 46th post and 46 is my favourite number (Valentino Rossi RULES!!!!) Go Vale, GOOOOO!!!!!

Banned
    bernard... i reported it to usershare... they are fixing it...
    which browser you used? i had the problem only with firefox...

ataruz: ^^

only italians here ^^

Banned
    Website's:
    UserShare.net
    Quote Originally Posted by WeeD View Post

I lost many downloaders!!! I'm not talking about you with your 10 daily leechers, i have daily about 25-75k leechers... i was very angry!

I talked with Usershare about the problems and also some others and they will fix it! So if you find I'm a kidde... ok... but remember... you are a bigger one with that what you are doing!

You were right to be angry as you say you lost lots of downloaders, but you have been working with us for a while now, + you have been paid everytime, so it CLEARLY made no sense for us to be scamming you in any way.If we were going to scam we would scam your $700.00 from your last payment, rather than cheat 2 days worth of stats,I mean ,Come on.The staff member who called you an idiot was wrong and we apologize for that, and we will deal with that internally.Next time please as a member explained, let good sense prevail,we have no reason to cheat,there is a reason for everything , so please just show respect to us and we will reply in kind with any explanations necessary or fixes to your problem.

~Admin

You have to thanks me,because I make you angry so admin usersshare answers you now,before usershare never answer you . I don't fight with you

Quote Originally Posted by ernestger View Post
    wtf man 10 days passed but no payment Usershare can you answer my question?

you have to paid me because 28,29,30,31,1,4,5,6 these are 8 business day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Payment for 24th was on the 4th april (3rd april at usershare time)
    25th = 5th
    26th = 6th
    27th = 7th
    28th = 8th (7th usershare time)

so you will get it at the 8th at the morning... (GMT!)
    Quote Originally Posted by UserShare View Post
    If your ignorant to what business days mean go and use google or yahoo answers....
    Hi Usershare. I have a question.
    I don't know How do you count our payment day?
    I see ernestger spoke correctly.
    He request 28/3. >>> 28,29,30,31,1,(weekend 2,3), 4,5,6 >>>7 bussiness day. >I think he is paid today?
    But I see Weed spoke correctly too. LOL
    Could you anwser me about this?

HELLO USERSHARE ADMIN I PM YOU AN MSG HOPE YOU REPLY ME IN PM

Website's:
    sharenext.net qibsy.com
    is say this since 15 days wtf ????

Profit payments sent to userDateAmountStatus2011-03-28 02:09:3710.18PENDING

my user is id deejam007

Thread Information