Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62708 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 423 of 432 FirstFirst ... 323373413421422423424425 ... LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,230 of 4315
    Banned
    Website's:
    UserShare.net
    Quote Originally Posted by AtaruZ View Post
    Dear UserShare,
    regarding deniroblack's arguements regarding his privacy, I can only say that I'm totally on his side: it's not so polite to show to the world his earnings. If you already haven't done so, please remove that number from your post.
    Generally speaking, I think that showing badly obscured email addresses, earning totals and things like these, should be avoided in respect of our privacy.

Please fix all problems and restart to be a good file hosting company! I'm confident you can do this!!!

Best regards.

AtaruZ
    That is not the case, we dont show PERSONAL INFO, and we will do better in obscuring the personal details.

Is there any problem you are having at the moment?

Only i need to know total of my earnings!
    Showing the money that i have earned don't dimostrate that you pay!
    Also i repeat i don't tell you that you don't pay you show my earnings without reason!!!!
    You are improper and unprofessional!

Banned
    Website's:
    UserShare.net
    Quote Originally Posted by deniroblack View Post
    Thank you for support ataruz! They try to gain respect only because they pay, but all host proposed on KWWHunction PAY! I said only that usershare has always problems and all users know well that, i'm tired to wait a working usershare.net... Why you show my earning? I don't understand is INCORRECT!!! You are really unprofessional.

EDIT: NOBODY ASKED MY PROOF AND YOU SHOW TO ALL WITHOUT REASON!!!
    Ataruz, thinks I showed PERSONAL info ie, your email, your name or poorly obscured info.You have other members that dont think we pay, so proof is necessary.Showing the total amount indeed shows some proof that we pay,because if you claimed you didn't receive that money , we would then take the next step and show the paypal info which shows you have received payment.So the fact you are making a big fuss about a standard thing we do for everyone,only strengthens our case point,that we do pay and they are correct earnings.

EDIT:WE ONLY POSTED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF HOW MUCH YOU GOT PAID OVER A PERIOD OF TIME.

That is not the case, we dont show PERSONAL INFO, and we will do better in obscuring the personal details.
    Glad you understand that, thanks!

Please let us know how's going with new script, features, payment system and so on...

Best regards.

AtZ

5.   Sponsored Links

EDIT:WE ONLY POSTED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF HOW MUCH YOU GOT PAID OVER A PERIOD OF TIME. Why??????????????????????????????????????????????
    This not demostrate nothing to nobody, please remove my total earnings or i will inform admins of KWWH.

EDIT:WE ONLY POSTED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF HOW MUCH YOU GOT PAID OVER A PERIOD OF TIME. Why??????????????????????????????????????????????
    This not demostrate nothing to nobody, please remove my total earnings or i will inform admins of KWWH.
    I'm quoting deniroblack US!
    This is not the right way to show earnings and payment proofs, please follow his request and remove his total earnings amount from your post: it's not the amount itself that matters, it's the fact he has earned and you have paid him!!!
    Respect his will, I'm kindly asking you.

Best regards.

AtaruZ

Banned
    Website's:
    UserShare.net
    Quote Originally Posted by deniroblack View Post
    You already said you did report it.Go back and you may get the point of what i was saying when I posted it.If we had put you earn $10,000.00 ,it wouldnt be a problem because it wasn't true right, but because we put a correct amount, its proof that you did indeed get paid EVERYTIME.Your angry because you want people to think we are scam .When we say every user gets paid, and KWWH admins want proof, only 4 users said yes, they always pay.So we will post all payment proof here of KWWH users, so the issue of scam payments never come up,that is why.

Quote Originally Posted by AtaruZ View Post
    I'm quoting deniroblack US!
    This is not the right way to show earnings and payment proofs, please follow his request and remove his total earnings amount from your post: it's not the amount itself that matters, it's the fact he has earned and you have paid him!!!
    Respect his will, I'm kindly asking you.

Best regards.

AtaruZ
    Ok, please tell us the correct way to show payment proof.Infact the way we did it was far less personal than ,the way I see other proof shown here.Which is to copy paypal transaction and post screen shots.I have not done that ,and just copied the figure total.You suggest I do it the correct way which shows details of each transaction?

Lightbulb I'm glad to help

You already said you did report it.Go back and you may get the point of what i was saying when I posted it.If we had put you earn $10,000.00 ,it wouldnt be a problem because it wasn't true right, but because we put a correct amount, its proof that you did indeed get paid EVERYTIME.Your angry because you want people to think we are scam .When we say every user gets paid, and KWWH admins want proof, only 4 users said yes, they always pay.So we will post all payment proof here, so the issue of scam payments never come up,that is why.
    Dear UserShare,
    I'm daring to put myself in this dialog to tell you simply that I think you've misunderstood deniroblack's request.
    He doesn't want to say you're scam, he just wants to protect his privacy by not letting anyone know how he's earnig from UserShare DLs.
    Please don't take it personally, after all, good uploaders like him are the pillars of success for your service.

Best regards.

AtZ

Ok, please tell us the correct way to show payment proof.Infact the way we did it was far less personal than ,the way I see other proof shown here.Which is to copy paypal transaction and post screen shots.I have not done that ,and just copied the figure total.You suggest I do it the correct way which shows details of each transaction?
    Sure I can help you!
    Make a screen of your Paypal transaction page and obscure all sensitive data (email, names, transaction ID) by selecting the rectangular region and blur it (Photoshop or the great free software Gimp can do this).
    Here's a sample:

It's easy at all!!!

"EVERYTIME.Your angry because you want people to think we are scam"
    Why? What? Go back and read my replies. I never said you are SCAM, but that you have lots of problems every day and requesting money from more than a month is extremely hard! I repeat that nobody asked to know how much i earned with you! If you want i post a paypal proof that demostrate you pay but REMOVE my total earnings that are PERSONAL.

@deniroblack is it only you or there are somebodies elses that have problem like yours ?

Thread Information