Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6750 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 432 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    UserShare.net

Default UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

This is KWWHunction. KWWHunction is a board that is host to a lot of popular filehosts and representatives from a lot of these filehosts interact with members here.

UserShare was one of them. Unfortunately, that is no longer the case.

Usershare is by far the most pathetic file host, in so far. Usershare is a scam. They altered their terms of service to avoid paying a lot of their affiliate to whom they owed money.

In the past, they have also ignored paying a lot of their affiliates (to whom they owed very large amounts of money) in the hopes that the affiliates would eventually forget it.

If you would like to work hard and lose every cent you have earned, please upload to Usershare. If you value your time and hard work, you must stay away from Usershare. Usershare is a scam.

This topic/page is obviously indexed by Google, and their first post (which now shows this message) will be updated in Google's indexes very soon. Eventually, people on the internet will start figuring out that Usershare is a scam. This topic is going no where. Every proof that anyone needs to know that Usershare is a scam, is in this topic. This topic will stay; it will continue to warn people to stay away from Usershare.
    UserShare Reviewed by UserShare on . UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official) This is KWWHunction. KWWHunction is a board that is host to a lot of popular filehosts and representatives from a lot of these filehosts interact with members here. UserShare was one of them. Unfortunately, that is no longer the case. Usershare is by far the most pathetic file host, in so far. Usershare is a scam. They altered their terms of service to avoid paying a lot of their affiliate to whom they owed money. In the past, they have also ignored paying a lot of their affiliates (to Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

welcome to the forum

how long will you have statistic for country download and statistic for request pay out,pending.... and now you can choose a lot of file for 1 time but you can get all link for 1 time,example i can choose all for file 1,file 2,file 3 ,but when i get link i just can get file 1 or file 2,or file 3 i cannot get all link for them 1 time

mmm mmm!
    Any payments proofs out yet?
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

One of the languages you offer is Patois, which by the way isn't native to Jamaica (you have a Jamaican flag). It's French Creole, a better representation would be to use a flag from St. Lucia.
    This is the staff, you have been banned

Banned
    Website's:
    UserShare.net
    Quote Originally Posted by fatfighter View Post
    welcome to the forum
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by bitis View Post
    how long will you have statistic for country download and statistic for request pay out,pending.... and now you can choose a lot of file for 1 time but you can get all link for 1 time,example i can choose all for file 1,file 2,file 3 ,but when i get link i just can get file 1 or file 2,or file 3 i cannot get all link for them 1 time

its stated last on the notice

Quote Originally Posted by snowmanrene View Post
    One of the languages you offer is Patois, which by the way isn't native to Jamaica (you have a Jamaican flag). It's French Creole, a better representation would be to use a flag from St. Lucia.
    Having the flag there doesnt mean its native to Jamaica.Patois is a French word spoken by the Caribbean mostly and each have their own spin on it.the Jamaican flag represents "Jamaican Patois"

Banned
    Website's:
    UserShare.net
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandvik View Post
    Any payments proofs out yet?
    Alot....

Looks promising so far.

You need to add WebMoney to payout options.

mmm mmm!
    Quote Originally Posted by Usershare View Post
    Alot....
    Mind posting one?

How long have you been up?
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Screenshot from another forum,

Page 1 of 432 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread Information