Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61019 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 432 of 432 FirstFirst ... 332382422430431432
Results 4,311 to 4,315 of 4315
    Banned
    Website's:
    UserShare.net
    Quote Originally Posted by hakura View Post
    hello usershare
    why my all file deleted , help me
    I responded to your pm,makes no sense you pm me and post here,stick with one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dj.IcE View Post
    Yes I come here to see when I get money back,don't you get that,You think I'm gonna you money? Do you think deleting files not scamming?or limiting speed? stealing traffic? Or stats not being updated?All are scams too.Biggest one,minimum payout 300$,so people who left you already with money in their account cannot request their last payout.

This is why I love this one-liner
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
    good luck to you with your endeavors.This is my last comment to you, I have no time for simple-minds and their platitudes who come here just to trace like a girl.

bye

^^ Easy way out,You opening a thread on KWWH and not answering the question of members,Pretty stupid don't you think.And this is what cutomer service, "facepalm" members.

@hakura not only your these scammers deleted all major uploaders files.

Reduce the minimum payout[so i can request] or manually pay what I earned then I'll go.Fact is I already left but I need the money which I made.

3.   Sponsored Links

said it does not lower the payout and does not accept the advice of forum members because we are only a small fraction of all users who have and therefore they do not care nothing about us.

See usershare yest again,another disappointed user.

mmm mmm!
    They have raised the minimum payment, they are rude to the members. It's not what they promised to begin with.

Banned.

HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Thread Information