Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6905 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    rajawaqar.com

Default Tips to Make Money with Twitter

We?re told making money with Twitter is taboo. I would agree as most try promoting a money-making product with Twitter? thus you?re almost instantly tagged as a spammer.
    Even worse, Twitter is a bit addictive. It?s easy to spend day after day testing new Twitter applications and service.
    The good news is I make money using Twitter AND I?m well respected at the same time.
    Here?s a few of my favorite money making Twitter ideas:
    Recruiting loyal followers
    Followers are registered Twitter users who agree to get your Twitter posts sent to their account the instant you submit a post.
    Whether it?s fair or not, most people who follow you are merely looking for you to follow them back. Quite frankly these followers are worthless? especially when you notice them unfollow you if you don?t reciprocate and follow them back.
    waqararif Reviewed by waqararif on . Tips to Make Money with Twitter We?re told making money with Twitter is taboo. I would agree as most try promoting a money-making product with Twitter? thus you?re almost instantly tagged as a spammer. Even worse, Twitter is a bit addictive. It?s easy to spend day after day testing new Twitter applications and service. The good news is I make money using Twitter AND I?m well respected at the same time. Here?s a few of my favorite money making Twitter ideas: Recruiting loyal followers Followers are registered Twitter Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    StreamBit.net BBQKittens.com
    there is nothing here on how to make money... useless
    Removed by Staff

Website's:
    wclicks.net
    Better use twtAd (ref) and get money for clicks from twitter. You only need to have 25 followers to start. And there are various ADs from $0.01/click to $0.08. Contact me if you need more info about this.

Thread Information