Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61008 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    Forget uploading yourself, downgrade your broadband and buy a RDA(RDP) or something similar ive got 12mbps upload on those things they come in all shapes and sizes starting at about 6$ a month.

Banned
    Can u recommend me one? I have money on my moneybookers...

3.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by elpirata View Post
    Can u recommend me one? I have money on my moneybookers...
    The last one i used was a good 6 months back, im sure your thread will get spammed with offers look in the hosting section theres lots in there with reviews and things from forum members.

Banned
    hmmm...I understand...

I've seen on TV, Bangladesh (or maybe just some parts of it) is a tough country when it comes to real life jobs, internet is kind of a golden opportunity there so I don't blame him for trying the best.

BTW, $6000 for uploading is just stupid, I would open a legit online business and safe $5000; or if you're so passioned about uploading... you can buy some big traffic warez sites which already have regular uploaders and work hard with them.

Website's:
    JustCDkeys.com
    Its just too competitive these days.

Spread your links and keep trying.

Website's:
    bypassx.com
    This post should be a joke... Get a job!

People thinks that they go to be rich uploading lol

I not understand how someone can lost 6000$ trying to be an uploader, is unbeliable.

Try to be a webmaster and you will lost your life lol

Banned
    Understood...I have to play this game alone...game of luck...Thank You everybody...

How could you even fathom paying $1000 for an internet connection? I mean come on, any person with half a brain would have weighed in the feasibility before investing such arduous amounts of money.

Did you really believe you could one day earn $1000 a month from uploading to break even with your internet connection billing? Only a few top uploaders earn that much in a month.

There's no quick way to become rich from warez. You could have invested some good money on a high PR legit site and Google Adsense would have given you a decent income every month.

Banned
    @Prazsky...I was a kid...I didn't know that files can be uploaded without a fast internet connection...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information