I've lost aprrox $6000 to do research in this uploading business...Pls ans only experienced and webmasters in this topic...

Currently i'm uploader in The-Vault.org

And in 6 warez forums...

Warez-bb, tehparadox, bayw, cyberwarez, warezforum.info, katzforums...and also in xbox360iso (motherfu**ing site...huge traffic but banned peoples...reason You Are A Bot!!!) Anyways...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

01) I have a sborg

02) Using mac thats why can't use multiposter

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So all I need to know...I've lost money that's ok...but now I've to earn...

Can anybody in this whole KWWHunction can help me?

I need huge traffic of my uploads...what can I do? Is my forums and The-Vault enough for this?
--------------------------------------------------------------
Note 2:

01) I was providing single links of movies previously...but i've noticed everybody is providing 450mb links for business, so i'm also doing that...

02) I've purchased 1 sborg and 1 RL this morning...From http://www.rapidleechhost.com/ & http://www.knowinservers.com/

Both not working...giving error,
Lost $38...But I still have a fast sborg...
-------------------------------------------------------------

I'm also thinking of offshore hosting...so whoever reading this post may be understood that i'm lost!

I need help KWWHunction...Pls reply...

No one answered my actual q since now...I need to learn the best ways in this business...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big Thanx To:

01) The Coon
02) nampotomo
03) freecbc3
04) Vibe
elpirata Reviewed by elpirata on . [Experienced & Webmasters Reply] What can I do to get massive traffic of my uploads? I've lost aprrox $6000 to do research in this uploading business...Pls ans only experienced and webmasters in this topic... Currently i'm uploader in The-Vault.org And in 6 warez forums... Warez-bb, tehparadox, bayw, cyberwarez, warezforum.info, katzforums...and also in xbox360iso (motherfu**ing site...huge traffic but banned peoples...reason You Are A Bot!!!) Anyways... -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note: Rating: 5