Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6835 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Default [Experienced & Webmasters Reply] How To Manage Uploads [DMCA Removes Files Daily]?

I'm currentlly working for one site...posting 10 per day and also in some privet forums (warez-bb,tehparadox etc)

I've uploaded Crysis (9GB Game) Yesterday...In fileserve after one download (Full Set) got deleted

Four days ago I uploaded windows 7's new copy and got huge response and thanx...but after 20+ copies of downloads It got deleted...

I changed the md5 of my all uploads...

So my q here people do uploads here like daily upload then its past...but My windows 7 was downloading very well in this cases what can I do?

It's not possible to daily backup files on every forum!

So guys how do you do it?
    elpirata Reviewed by elpirata on . [Experienced & Webmasters Reply] How To Manage Uploads [DMCA Removes Files Daily]? I'm currentlly working for one site...posting 10 per day and also in some privet forums (warez-bb,tehparadox etc) I've uploaded Crysis (9GB Game) Yesterday...In fileserve after one download (Full Set) got deleted Four days ago I uploaded windows 7's new copy and got huge response and thanx...but after 20+ copies of downloads It got deleted... I changed the md5 of my all uploads... So my q here people do uploads here like daily upload then its past...but My windows 7 was downloading Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

This is one of the big problem of uploader.....

i know atleast 1 hour is needed for uploading, splitting, screenshot uploading, link collecting, posting of "9 gb " game....

we need to face it mate.....

1)split the game or uploads into 1 gb link and take 2 backup --> don't share these two links

2) split the game in 998 mb parts and do the same of above

3)split the game into 997mb parts and take back up..
    (i am doing this only...)

4)monitor the links...update immediately(sure megaupload will get more traffic so upload 2 sets)

5)safelinking is important(Yes we also don't like the hiding of links, so post the filehost links directly first - if your file is deleted means use safelinking in second time)

Thats the life of uploader we need to manage by some extra skills - but if uploader have high INFRASTRUCTURE means sure he will win...(also if uploaders work in group means sure they will win....)

Banned
    Thanx...I know that things...but i'm talking about complete different thing...I mean we upload on average 10 uploads daily...so in 10 days 100 uploads...200...1000....so I mean do real uploaders manage dmca....I mean backup? If yes then how to manage 1000 files! Pls read my post pls...then reply...

Thread Information