Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6921 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    We need more mods to handle the new rules imo there is going to be a lot more rules broken,

DLow For President guys remember

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    Maybe impliment the mod on vbulletin of having new users having to view and agree to the rules of KWWHunction,there would be no excuses that way for not reading them

Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    I agree with that 100 % iMage but its a true fact 20 % of people who visit can not even read English

Good rules, that whole section has been a mess for a while.

@image - bade idea, I never read sites that have them like that, and actually annoys me so a less chance of me coming back.
    Please follow signature rules

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    well i think with teh popularity of KWWHunction that wouldnt be an issue here. And if someone isnt going to take a moment to read the rules is that the type of members we really need here?

Banned
    What iMage suggests merely eliminates the excuse "Oh, I wasn't aware" as we slam the rules right in front of their face.

Whether or not they chose to follow, well we all know what that road is like.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    I'm not too bothered as it doesn't affect me and I avoid that area but you could have a simple mod for that area.

eg when making a topic you normally have to enter the title and then the content text.

For that area they could be made enter the Hosting url, the price per month, the location of the servers and then the regular content of the page.

The mod would then just generate the title from the Hosting url, price and location.
    eg
    USA - MyHostingCompany.com from $8 per month
    Germany - Something.net from $3 per month.

You could have other boxes too to enter different information if you wanted. Hell you could even make it more advanced so you could search by hosting type etc.

That way you'd get every single title the exact same. I could make this mod in like 15 minutes if needed and it would solve all the problems. Staff would still be able to override if required of course.

Any thoughts?
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Website's:
    snowfortress.net
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    If you wish to discuss the new rules which have been introduced, you can do so using this thread.

Thanks.
    What rules and where can those be found?

/UpNorth

mmm mmm!
    Simply report the item that is breaking the rules and it will be taken care of care.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    reddit.com
    Most of the points are stupid.. Yes, some extra rules about the titles should be implemented, but this is a little too much!
    I design free logos. click here.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information