Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6859 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Respected Developer

Lightbulb Discussion regarding new rules

If you wish to discuss the new rules which have been introduced, you can do so using this thread.

Thanks.
    Hawk Reviewed by Hawk on . Discussion regarding new rules If you wish to discuss the new rules which have been introduced, you can do so using this thread. Thanks. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    It's amazing how exact they are, every little thing is described in exact detail about what should be done and how. Sort of like somebody putting a notice on a toilet telling you exactly how to urinate (take off boxers, take out your penis, point the penis at the toilet, etc). Anyway I hope people follow them, will make the forum look a lot more "neat".

Quote Originally Posted by InfoBot
    Add to this the starting price of your service. Prices must be in denominations of 50 cents. So if your starting price is $6.99, in the thread title, this must be rounded off to $7. In the thread title, it must be in the format "from $7/month", so the thread title becomes "SuperHosting.com - cPanel, 5GB space, 100GB bandwidth from $7/month".

It is mandatory that you include "from" and "/month".

Banned
    I'm happy that I comply with your new rules - however I feel as if they restrict all users too much. I understand that rules are needed but I think these have been taken too far.

Website's:
    servedome.com
    Good rule, never liked working with cents anyway.
    ServeDome Internet Services - Providing reliable & affordable hosting solutions

Available payment options - Major Credit Cards / Debit Cards, PayPal, MoneyBookers, AlertPay and Liberty Reserve

Banned
    Website's:
    SKDown.Net WarezGuru.Org RARdownload.net
    new rule: if your dick is 12.5cm you better cut off that 0.5cm.

every mm counts! so does every cent, its a marketing thing and shouldn't be a mood for fucked up moderator/supmod/admin

Respected Member
    Good rules. Too bad people do not read rules though

Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    Just for this

You guys gave me a good laugh the new rules rock

Banned
    What is the point of further "New Rules" when members don't even read/use/follow the ones here now?

When members report posts they are at times never dealt with, so these new rules will just be left undealt with too.

Banned
    Website's:
    FusionWarez.info SmokeHost.net Leechers.co
    Great start,

This is a great start of building KWWHunction into a more suttle, versatile and professional forum. The WHMCS rule started it off, now this is a next step.

Members and staff dont follow the rules for sales sections anyway, so no point in making some more

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information