Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6614 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    iHacksRepo.Com WatchDDR.Com
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryza View Post
    that's actually my point jason..

also @mr killer

how come m8, he said he finish it 1 week ago.. and now, still even 1 (one) backlink from him doesn't show in the results??

Its just confusing though..
    dude, it takes time !

Need Help Regarding Jailbreaks And Unlocks ? PM ME ;)

iDevice : iPhone 3Gs 16GB White (Factory Unlocked) Updated To iOS5 !

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Well I hate to admit it and say it but even I am a bit disappointed

Even though it takes time to update backlinks online, they should still appear if you check the site manually

I checked 15 sites randomly from 100k log he gave me and no site had any backlink of my site or any profile link

Well although he said asked me to wait for 1-2 weeks and if then also I am disappointed, he will refund

Banned
    Website's:
    CloudNXT.net
    Dint Work for me either but u cant complain he gave us all the logs we needed. i got 7 Backlinks for $10 and paid for100k

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by barcodenation View Post
    Ryza I asked you when it was done earlier in the sb and you never answered. It will take a couple months for you to start to notice the traffic that's normal. Ask r-t he had it done awhile back and he didn't notice them or the traffic for quite sometime. Just wait for awhile before you start complaining about his services
    m8, my point is not about traffic..

Please read again.

also that's why I didn't answer earlier simply because my net disconnected.. and from the time I check again chatbox, never saw the messages again..

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    I would say that most of the backlinks come from blogs (WP, BE, MT).

Most of those blogs are either moderated and a lot webmasters don't check for comments right away.

A reasonable time to wait for results should be 30 days before drawing conclusions.

In my honest opninion, ordering 100K at one time is a waste of money. Google will notice if you get a blast of backlinks and most of them are no-follow anyway.

I think a better strategy is to order 1K backlinks each month or two weeks.

Banned
    You do realize, SEO wise, it wont help your site in any way, right? It used to, back when google only gave a shit about a site having a billion fuckin' back links, and not how it was done. As far as I'm concerned xRumer is a blackhat tool, and I know for a fact that any blackhat shit that you try now days to boost your SERP/PR/whatever your primary goal is, it'll only hurt you, and your site.

FYI I skipped reading all the bs you said, just letting you know its a waste of time, nomatter what others say (then again this is just my opinion).

Banned
    yep, I 100% respect your opinion m8, but blackhat or not, I purchase it.. the point is, it just confuses me its 1 week ago already and in the link only 5 results only which made by me..

so out of 100k backlinks not even 1 result shows?? also just to let others know the 5 backlinks made by me 1 week ago too..

Banned
    Well I'm sorry to say but sounds like you got screwed? There really isnt much anybody can tell ya

Banned
    still he says on chatbox yesterday wanna give me logs using RS link.. but still didn't receive any PM or logs or whatsoever..hahayzz..

Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    I still not have gotten my logs and it was done last Saturday

and paid for on the 25th

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information