Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6994 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    filespipo.com

Talking Introducing Floupie.Com Earn up to 150$/1000 downloads - Official Thread - Trusted

Dear Uploaders,

We are pleased to announce the launch of Floupie.Com!

Like Promised : Post updated due to changes in Floupie.Com Rewards Program.

this is our second project in files sharing world, the first project last year Digisofts found problems with the payments processing company : Paypal, the risk department of Paypal suspended the account for 180 days with a very big amount of many, many members trusted us, because we were paying in the time, and the high speed of downloads without any restriction.

NEW :
    1- User have to complete an offer to download as free & unlimited as premium member for one full month.
    2- You can upload a .torrent file, and track it, It'll be added to your account after the download.

Program Overview :
    Earn up to 150$ per 1000 download.
    Minimum Payout : 10$
    You can request payout anytime, and get paid after 10 days.
    Payment method : Alertpay + Moneybookers.
    Downloads of files smaller than 25MB do not qualify.

NEW BONUS :
    For Uploaders who can generate more than 1000 downloads daily from US - CA - UK - AU :
    - Payment after 3 days instead of 10 days

If you meet these requirements contact me at : [email protected]

Some New Features :
    Watch and Embed Uploaded Videos with HQ.
    Listen Uploaded Music via flash player.
    Preview Uploaded Images.
    Remote URL Upload allowed for Guests & Members.
    Very High Speed downloads for guests and members.
    No Countries restrictions.
    Unlimited downloads for guests and registered.
    Leech RS/MU/NL/HF URL's when accounts available.
    Real time downloads Reports.

Future Features :
    Embed your own Upload box in web sites to earn huge revenues (Next Month).
    Support Forums (Next Week).

I'll be glad to answer all the questions you might have.
    RootShell Reviewed by RootShell on . Introducing Floupie.Com Earn up to 15$/1000 downloads - Official Thread - Trusted http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9398/logoxt.png Dear Uploaders, We are pleased to announce the launch of Floupie.Com! Like Promised : Post updated due to changes in Floupie.Com Rewards Program. this is our second project in files sharing world, the first project last year Digisofts found problems with the payments processing company : Paypal, the risk department of Paypal suspended the account for 180 days with a very big amount of many, many members trusted us, because we were Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    WebDKR.com Amodity.com
    15$/1000 downloads....you going to have to do way better than that buddy.

Website's:
    bramjlive.com
    can u add wm plz

Website's:
    filespipo.com
    Quote Originally Posted by okpaa View Post
    can u add wm plz
    Added, check ur IM

Another filehost.
    Adsense+poor template+free script=SCAM

Seriously? you're willing to compete other file-host(s) that pay upto 35$ per 1000 downloads? No way. wish you good luck with your business though.

@nakama30: Show some respect please. What's wrong with being Moroccan?

Website's:
    filespipo.com
    Quote Originally Posted by nakama30 View Post
    no offence mate but i wouldn't trust some noob from Morocco using some cheap vps or in the best cases some old p3 dedicated server, and xfilesharing nulled script and who doesn't know yet that moneybookers doesn't do business with filesharing and who can't offer paypal payment and who's English isn't good enough to communicate with members...in overall sounds like an other fly by night filehost
    Wooow, I think I need some English courses, next time write directly without using Google Translate

"i wouldn't trust some noob from Morocco" -> Who the fucking are you to say that?
    I spent years and years coding, while you are busy with your baby bottle

Ah, I'm not using VPS, I'm using some dedicated servers from OVH
    and my script from sibsoft is not licensed lol, report me to : [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by hatem20 View Post
    Seriously? you're willing to compete other file-host(s) that pay upto 35$ per 1000 downloads? No way. wish you good luck with your business though.

@nakama30: Show some respect please. What's wrong with being Moroccan?
    Thank you brother.
    I'll add next week a new feature : Ads Revenue Sharing, uploaders can put own banner on files download page : 100% Sharing Ratio

Website's:
    bramjlive.com
    @ nakama30 Forum here is not to evaluate people or nationalities, but sites
    You are a person responsible for this nonsense

@admin yes plz need more information about ads revenue shring system?

Website's:
    filespipo.com
    @ nakama30 Forum here is not to evaluate people or nationalities, but sites
    You are a person responsible for this nonsense

@admin yes plz need more information about ads revenue shring system?
    +Downloads revenues, members can add their own HTML/javascript banner code, and the banner will be displayed in their files download pages.

btw guys i'm not being racist or anything, as a matter of fact i'm moroccan too and if adsense ever closes down they're program it would be because of moroccans lol, but most likely they'll just ban the country instead, u have no idea how bad they scam it with link shorting crappy sites filled with forex keyword to get high value clicks, hell i have even seen some sell american clciks for adsense using hacked USA computers to make the clicks so i know what i'm talking about when it comes to my own people lol. and i swear i knew u'll end up offering adsense revenue share, i've seen the same thing goes on DP but never last for a month or two cause adsense ends up closing their accounts. if you are such a skillful coder why couldn't u just come up with a costume script for you're site like every other decent filesharing in this forum does instead of using xfilesharing script...even my 7 years old sister can come up with a site like urs but she would be smart enough to know she can't use moneybookers or adsense on a site like that lol

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information