Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6769 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    gameloo.info movieloo.info musicloo.info softwareloo.info adultloo.info katt.it

Default Script / Plugin to display product in 3D?

Script / Plugin to display product in 3D?

I will soon run a site either in Joomla or Wordpress for my biz of making Wedding Invitation and NameCard printing. And I'd like to scan in and display all those custom-made products inside out eg. front - back - inside - accessories of the invitation to the customer.

So far I have seen only the customized script on some sites, but would like to know if there is any plugin to achieve this 3D-like displaying.

Please, recommend me some of those commonly used plugins either free or paid version.
    nICEsHARE Reviewed by nICEsHARE on . Script / Plugin to display product in 3D? Script / Plugin to display product in 3D? I will soon run a site either in Joomla or Wordpress for my biz of making Wedding Invitation and NameCard printing. And I'd like to scan in and display all those custom-made products inside out eg. front - back - inside - accessories of the invitation to the customer. So far I have seen only the customized script on some sites, but would like to know if there is any plugin to achieve this 3D-like displaying. Please, Rating: 5

WarezReview helps expose your sites further for FREE!

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Sorry to bump.

Website's:
    Any1 has any clue?

Thread Information