Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6837 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default What Can I Do For Traffic For My Brand New Site?

I Build It On Wordpress...So I Don't Have Any Idea How To Get Traffic...It's A Latest Scene Release Site...So Can Anybody Tell Me In Detail...How To Make One Site Populer...In Other Words "TRAFFIC"

PLS DON'T TELL ME TO GOOGLE OR SEARCH THE FORUM FOR IT...I NEED HELP...

***idea***I'M A REGULAR UPLOADER, SO PUTTING THE SITE NAME ON ALL OF MY DOWNLOAD LINK WILL GET TRAFFIC OR WASTE OF TIME? CAUSE THERE ARE MANY MANY FILES!

Help Me Out Please, Reply In Details Will Be Great!
    elpirata Reviewed by elpirata on . What Can I Do For Traffic For My Brand New Site? I Build It On Wordpress...So I Don't Have Any Idea How To Get Traffic...It's A Latest Scene Release Site...So Can Anybody Tell Me In Detail...How To Make One Site Populer...In Other Words "TRAFFIC" PLS DON'T TELL ME TO GOOGLE OR SEARCH THE FORUM FOR IT...I NEED HELP... ***idea***I'M A REGULAR UPLOADER, SO PUTTING THE SITE NAME ON ALL OF MY DOWNLOAD LINK WILL GET TRAFFIC OR WASTE OF TIME? CAUSE THERE ARE MANY MANY FILES! Help Me Out Please, Reply In Details Will Be Great! Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    CuraShare.Net CuraShare.Me CuraShare.Info
    Spam on other sites/forums. And thrust me, spamming FaceBook works

Banned
    A Little Bit of Details Pls...Spamming FB Means...aam...I Don't Understand...What Is The Connection Between Scene & FB?

PLS DON'T TELL ME TO GOOGLE OR SEARCH THE FORUM FOR IT...I NEED HELP...
    you will NOT make your site "popular" as you're lazy.

Don't think that someone will explain everything in a reply. none knows everything about SEO and the different ways for getting traffic.

First of all, Stop Typing Like This, Not Every Word Needs To Be Capitalized. Use one colour and font in your topics, multiple colours are annoying and hurt the eyes.

Anyway, add some kind of SEO plugin and configure it with your keywords etc. Submit a sitemap to Google Webmasters and then submit your site to some directories.

And as hatem said, people won't help anyone who wants everything on a silver platter. You need to do research, test strategies, learn from mistakes. People will only give advice IF you have tried things on your own.

Regards.
    This is the staff, you have been banned

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hatem20 View Post
    you will NOT make your site "popular" as you're lazy.

Don't think that someone will explain everything in a reply. none knows everything about SEO and the different ways for getting traffic.
    Thanx For Your Bullshit, I Suggest U If You Don't Know Bout Any Matter Don't Reply Ok? Noobs Are Meant To Be Silent Over Here...I Think I Made Myself Clear...

hehe snow^ he will ask you for more details now.

" How should I install SEO plugin? " explain please lol

elpirata, if you want to build up a successful site you will need to read more and more!

Noobs Are Meant To Be Silent Over Here
    You must be mad. the real noob is always lazy and want someone to teach him everything.

Believe me you will get your site nowhere if you keep waiting someone to help you.

I don't care if you continue calling me noob or whatever, someday I was on your current situation but thanks god I passed it without creating such thread

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snowmanrene View Post
    First of all, Stop Typing Like This, Not Every Word Needs To Be Capitalized. Use one colour and font in your topics, multiple colours are annoying and hurt the eyes.

Anyway, add some kind of SEO plugin and configure it with your keywords etc. Submit a sitemap to Google Webmasters and then submit your site to some directories.

And as hatem said, people won't help anyone who wants everything on a silver platter. You need to do research, test strategies, learn from mistakes. People will only give advice IF you have tried things on your own.

Regards.
    Thank You...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hatem20 View Post
    hehe snow^ he will ask you for more details now.

" How should I install SEO plugin? " explain please lol

elpirata, if you want to build up a successful site you will need to read more and more!

You must be mad. the real noob is always lazy and want someone to teach him everything.

Believe me you will get your site nowhere if you keep waiting someone to help you.

I don't care if you continue calling me noob or whatever, someday I was on your current situation but thanks god I passed it without creating such thread
    You Know One Thing, Because of Some Guys Like You On KWWH...Someone May Think Finding Help Is A Curse Here...So Why U Replied Actually When Your Motivation Was Not Writing Anything Regarding To This Topic? Do You Have Answers? I Guess Not

Stop Typing Like This, Jeebus!
    Are you really from Canada? Your English kind of fails tbh
    This is the staff, you have been banned

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information