Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61142 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 13 of 122 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by raismehboob View Post
    first i was thinking about like you but when i check suddenly my spam folder in e mail i got all my mails answer there u must check spam in your mail from [email protected] u 100% received message and must reply here for others help thanks
    My god!

Do you think I'm in kindergarten or just stupid? [hmmm]
    I'm here 'cause there's no other way. They don't even have a forum or a wall or ANYTHING to post in it or at least to read their news.
    My mail is still waiting their answer to all the 3 times I send it, until realize is in vain and have to search in google to find this place.

Not showing your mail, Huh?

hi frnds

according to my experience
    after mu issue
    freakshare always faced prob with ftp n remote (its not new) if upload its ur luck only

web upload is working fine but last one month it also faced prob
    they give good response
    but last 2 months not proper response max get this
    Our systems are not working properly due to unexpected system crashes and overload.
    Please be patient until we solve the problems.

good/happy one is they paid payments fast than previous

hope all prob fix asap
    And you're happy your payment is ok?

Don't you know you're now underpayed, because of less files that now you have?
    Think of it... pls.
    If you have 100 files... you got 100 times money. BUT... if you have 150, you will be receiving 150... got it?
    You can't receive all that you don't upload!

And also, you're holded back and stopped to grow in the class list.

Besides... 1 point for download is good, but they count 1 ip in 250 minutes. That means they don't pay for EACH download. If not so... why my point list is the same as the downloads? I have files divided in rar. No one downloads the first without the others. So? In that file I should have as many points as links, Don't you agree?

And... they say this in their FAQ:

Each time a user (even premium) download your files, you gain points.
    You get 1 point for each download, provided that the file is bigger than 5 megabyte and the user has not generated more than 3 points in the last hour. You have to own an account, to gain points.

So... that means that If I have 4 files in the same post (rar), and the user is just starting to download in freakshare (highly possible) I should have to receive 1 download and 4 points. Isn't it so?

-------

I'm very disappointed... I really really don't like their methods, and now I think the lack of web page, forum and others, is just because of all of this.

Still waiting, but now I'm searching somewhere else. Thanks though for the experience, now I know WHAT I'm gonna search for in a good filehosting server.

L

2.   Sponsored Links

[QUOTE=luisppk;1404697]My god!

Do you think I'm in kindergarten or just stupid? [hmmm]
    I'm here 'cause there's no other way. They don't even have a forum or a wall or ANYTHING to post in it or at least to read their news.
    My mail is still waiting their answer to all the 3 times I send it, until realize is in vain and have to search in google to find this place.

Not showing your mail, Huh?

And you're happy your payment is ok?

its only good point in host

Don't you know you're now underpayed, because of less files that now you have?
    Think of it... pls.
    If you have 100 files... you got 100 times money. BUT... if you have 150, you will be receiving 150... got it?
    You can't receive all that you don't upload!

And also, you're holded back and stopped to grow in the class list.

Besides... 1 point for download is good, but they count 1 ip in 250 minutes. That means they don't pay for EACH download. If not so... why my point list is the same as the downloads? I have files divided in rar. No one downloads the first without the others. So? In that file I should have as many points as links, Don't you agree?

And... they say this in their FAQ:

no argues
    every file host have their rules no more point out on this

that s why most r use oron fs etc
    if u /our not interest simply leave that host

Browserupload:
    Choose a File: [max. 1048 Mbyte]
    But I can not upload any file large than 200 Mbyte. (FTP upload is OK, but Browserupload does not allow this)
    Does anyone know file size limit of Browserupload in FreakShare ?

@Gurukin:
    Yes, I know that.
    Why I get always answered the obvious?

If someone post some warning about this place, people like me would know previously in which damn place we are getting into... don't you agree?

Just leaving the boat sinking is only for rats... at least yell: Hey the boat is sinking!
    So if anyone else hear it, have a chance to decide what are they gonna do next.
    -----
    And about oron... mmm... I know it and don't like it. Even since the days they just let you download a 1 file between an hour or half hour (I don't remember exactly 'cause i didn't came back)

I'll look and try the other one. Thks.

L.

For what this shit Threads?!

Every Hoster have Support email there you have all your support and much faster!

Quote Originally Posted by Deadmau5 View Post
    For what this shit Threads?!

Every Hoster have Support email there you have all your support and much faster!
    to discuss the filehost obviously... if you write to their email and ask if they cheat customers, will they tell you the truth?

@Maymun:
    Am I wrong or there is a 'defense wall' against true comments in this forum?
    I take a look on the previous posts and find there are the same guys who ever defend the freakshare host at any cost.
    Not single one of them prove anything, and their only method of defense is delaying or talking shit to 'calm the winds of war'.

Most of times succeeding, 'cause users 'abandon the boat' tired of waiting.

--------

@Deadmau5:

Here is what I got after one and a half hour uploading:

And... Do you think is shit to tell the truth?

Well, be prepared. Maybe its just the beginning... and perhaps not only me.

L.

Quote Originally Posted by luisppk View Post
    @Maymun:
    Am I wrong or there is a 'defense wall' against true comments in this forum?
    I take a look on the previous posts and find there are the same guys who ever defend the freakshare host at any cost.
    Not single one of them prove anything, and their only method of defense is delaying or talking shit to 'calm the winds of war'.

Most of times succeeding, 'cause users 'abandon the boat' tired of waiting.
    Actually, I feel the same way about this thread, I just check here from curiosity what happened to this filehost... I noticed that at one forum which has Freakshare as preferred host from a long time the regular guys who were posting every day freakshare links stopped posting them in the last weeks, so I was wondering what's wrong... It happened at the same time that so many big filehosts closed affiliate, so many new uploaders joined freakshare but these old uploaders left exactly then... weird, isn't it?

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    You do realize that when the people that work at these file hosts and some of the rest of us laugh at all of your complaining.

If you do not like this host find another host. These hosts will not change their policies and rules because you get mad, stomp your feet, and post threads about them.

@WDF:
    Well... is good to know what freakshare and their colleagues think about giving a good service... and you try to sell it?

Since you love to have a good laugh I send this to all who thinks like you:

?EH?

Maybe i'll go... maybe not. It's not up to you.
    Perhaps I just stay to prevent others, eh?
    Will that made you laugh?
    Mmmm...
    I'll think about it.

L.

Thread Information