Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6721 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 53 of 122 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
    check and avoid these :- s15 s16 w11 w20 w22 w1 worst sometime uploads - No download server

Quote Originally Posted by colie View Post
    check and avoid these :- s15 s16 w11 w20 w22 w1 worst sometime uploads - No download server
    same here.

Usually receiving "bad try" erros when trying downloading. Anyone too?

Hello. I am going to explain my actual problem with Freakshare.

I started to use Freakshare in 2010, having high earnings and selling a big amounts of premiums... I only have with them problems as not counting dowloads, ftp problems... and they always reply tickets... but never like this time.

Since 3 weeks ago I can not login to my premium account, the problem started when I requested the payout, after pressed the button I was logged out, and the login problems started. Toay I didn't receive the payment, probably the system didn't receive my request, because Freakshare always paid my earnings.

I sent a lot of tickets asking support for my problem... but they never reply. I tried to recover the passwords through the website but it doesn't work.

My files are online, but I can not access my account. May be someone get access my account and change my password... but I can not recover it using the web.

I am going to wait 1 or 2 week more waiting their reply and if someone has similar problems. By now I contacted my users suggesting not to renew their premiums accounts due my problem.

Where is the support?? I don't know, I hope they read the tickets (or this post).

it seem the owner run away, there is no suppport and they never bother to reply emails (sent them tons weeks ago) even if it mean to report their servers problems (none get fix so i presume all my emails end in their delete bins without reading it first).
    strange though they still pay 10days after you request it (paypal).

Support at Freakshare always sucked big times. I never had a big problem with that, as long as the service worked and they payed.

But since the last weekend more and more server are down, more and more files cant be downloaded, and also the upload-issues start reappearing. I even deleted already finished FTP-uploads this morning, because they were stuck and uploaded them again.... Just to find out, that the newly uploaded files ended up on non working servers.

So DL-Counts are low as hell for today, no wonder if no1 can axx the files. I'm completely pissed atm.

Webmoney requested on 3.03.2012 still pending.

i received a single e-mail just now after posting tons to to them, they just deny any of the report servers having problem.

9.   Sponsored Links

Currently All Server got Bad try and File Not Found.

I'm glad to hear you received and email from them. I'm going to continue sending tickets and emails.

About the problems with the servers I had the same problems, but only with the files uploaded through the website. Uploads from FTP and FreakShare Uploaded Tool worked fine.

I stopped to upload throught the website and my users didn't report me any problem like that.

Thread Information