Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6265 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    servsilla.com

Exclamation Review Spark Codes

Spark Codes
    Logo Coming Soon!

Info:
    Spark Codes is a project created by me, Vertigo for school. I've decided to take it even farther then school and continue with it until I become a professional Computer Engineer. I've customized the entire thing. I don't claim to have made the style/design/page. All I claim is that I customized it to my full needs. I have 5 pages on the site. Home, About, Gallery, Networks, and Contact. The networks page is under construction as I find more and more supporters and advertisers. If you'd like to support or advertise your site/forum on Spark Codes please let me know by PM. All my programs that i code will be posted in the Gallery. I've already posted the first "real" program that I've coded, Simple Calculator. The download is posted in the Development Forum in KWWHunction. If you have any questions please let me know by either PM or by the contact form in Spark Codes.

Site Link: http://www.sparkcodes.net/

Enjoy! Please Review!
    ServSilla Reviewed by ServSilla on . Review Spark Codes Spark Codes Logo Coming Soon! Info: Spark Codes is a project created by me, Vertigo for school. I've decided to take it even farther then school and continue with it until I become a professional Computer Engineer. I've customized the entire thing. I don't claim to have made the style/design/page. All I claim is that I customized it to my full needs. I have 5 pages on the site. Home, About, Gallery, Networks, and Contact. The networks page is under construction as I find more and more Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    maxneeds.info
    It's good ! But you must choose a cool looking background image !
    The grey bg is too simple...

Banned
    Website's:
    servsilla.com
    Thanks for the suggestion! I'll see what I can do about that.

Thread Information