Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6958 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Oron Rebill System - Need to Know For Uploaders ....

Hey guys , I just learned that if you stop uploading / using oron ( getting sales ) , they automatically cancel your rebills/renewals .

I.e : You get 1000 refferals , then decide to get out of the work (uploading/posting ) , You won't get any $$ for any rebills your refferals make.....
    viruz99 Reviewed by viruz99 on . Oron Rebill System - Need to Know For Uploaders .... Hey guys , I just learned that if you stop uploading / using oron ( getting sales ) , they automatically cancel your rebills/renewals . I.e : You get 1000 refferals , then decide to get out of the work (uploading/posting ) , You won't get any $$ for any rebills your refferals make..... Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

never heard of it but if it is true then Oron is really a nasty filehost run by greedy people.

yup. oron sucks and greedy
    "Only great minds can afford a simple style."

Quote Originally Posted by viruz99 View Post
    Hey guys , I just learned that if you stop uploading / using oron ( getting sales ) , they automatically cancel your rebills/renewals .

I.e : You get 1000 refferals , then decide to get out of the work (uploading/posting ) , You won't get any $$ for any rebills your refferals make.....
    Learned that how? Makes 0 sense

well,
    seriously guys ofc if you stop providing cash for ORON then they wont provide cash for you anymore .That is just fair.
    Im agree with ORON in that way .

Quote Originally Posted by The Coon View Post
    Learned that how? Makes 0 sense
    One of their affiliate managers told me . I told him i would stop uploading/posting for a while & rely on rebills for that time - he said that the rebills will be automatically cancelled...

Banned
    Website's:
    WrzRealm.Com
    Thanks for telling mate.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkside View Post
    well,
    seriously guys ofc if you stop providing cash for ORON then they wont provide cash for you anymore .That is just fair.
    Im agree with ORON in that way .
    Nobody cares if you agree. You still provide money for oron as they get the money from the rebills?

So they should just pay it.. simple as that. I've never heard of a system this stupid before

Whatever affiliate program (these kind of affiliation based on rebills are very common in p0rnstes affiliations) will pay you as long as the customer remain active. Thats a simple rule. If a guy subscribe and remain active for 10 years, you will be getting money for 10 years, even if you arent a active promoter anymore. So, @pinkside, thats not fair as you say. Those rebills have been referred by you, so oron is continuing earning from you even if you stop promoting them.

why oron never invest on their ui and logo...?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information