Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6859 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Thumbs up MigaHost.com earn upto $30 by uploading Your file's - minimum payout only $1 now!

Hello! Today?s post is about my reviews on the top site that offer a make money uploading files.

If you prefer a slow and steady income from Earn money online, then you should try to make money from uploading files. It is a free program with absolutely no risk involved, only patience and a lot of work on promoting your link required. Some people may call make money uploading files as ?pay per download? or ?pay per upload?.

So how to make money from uploading files? Well, the first step is pretty obvious, you will have to register an account on the free file hosting/storage site where you need to provide personal information such as email, name and home address. The next step is to upload your files where a unique download link will be given for each upload. To start making money by uploading files, you need to promote those links so other people will download your files. You earn money for each download made on the files. The more people download your file, the more money you will get.

Lets move on with the make money uploading sites. The list was ordered through several aspects such as the value for each download, file management features, payment method and referral commission. My suggestion is to stick with one site and focus on promoting your links.

MigaHost is another popular make money from uploading site that you can join. There is no member status, which means that users can experience the same privilege such as parallel/multiple download without purchasing a premium account, making them the top choice for fast and easy downloading. Each valid download

* Up to $20 for 1000 downloads for all countries
    * Up to $30 for 1000 downloads for all countries for Premium members

Get 50% of Premium sales!!!

Minimum payout rate - $1 only

Now you can earn 50% more if you become a Premium member at MigaHost
    To get your FREE premium account

Enter the vochure code = freemiga

CLICK HERE to Register Today!
    Migahost agent Reviewed by Migahost agent on . MigaHost.com earn upto $20 by uploading Your file's - make money online Hello! Today?s post is about my reviews on the top site that offer a make money uploading files. If you prefer a slow and steady income from Earn money online, then you should try to make money from uploading files. It is a free program with absolutely no risk involved, only patience and a lot of work on promoting your link required. Some people may call make money uploading files as ?pay per download? or ?pay per upload?. So how to make money from uploading files? Well, the first Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

old site what happen
    my money all lose
    mt files lose too
    some question
    any file size $20/1000 for all countries ?
    how long time for payment ?

Respected Member
    Too much drama with this host. I keep getting emails with msn talk from the old owner saying it was stolen. Then the new owner saying it was purchased. Then the new owner stole the database....god. It's all in broken English. Don't send this crap to your members. I didn't even know I had an account there.

funny i got some emails too
    JJJ i like u site

Respected Member
    what site?

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    what site?
    imgkeep not u site?

Respected Member
    No it is my site. I just own a bunch of sites so I was not sure what one you meant.

thanks

Banned
    contact support now to get your problem solved

Thanks

any file size $20/1000 for all countries ?
    how long time for payment ?

Banned
    guys the new company is great thank you so much migahost i will stay with you forever. nice support keep it up

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information