Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6734 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    medwarez.com

Default multiposter 5 or themaposter or warezme poster

hi

i want to buy a multi post program but i don't know what program i have to choose between these three apps

multiposter 5
    themaposter
    warez me poster

so any one can help me or can give me advice to choose between them ?

and if any one have tried one of them i would appreciate if he can write his own experiment
    icestorm Reviewed by icestorm on . multiposter 5 or themaposter or warezme poster hi i want to buy a multi post program but i don't know what program i have to choose between these three apps multiposter 5 themaposter warez me poster so any one can help me or can give me advice to choose between them ? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    TVDDL.com
    go for extremecoderz and i suggest you use multiposter 4 instead of 5 as jayfella is still ironing out a lot of bugs in mp5

i will say themaposter is best in all aspects
    go

Website's:
    Releasebb.org wzrelease.com fileserve4u.com iscene360.com
    +1 themaposter !!!!

Website's:
    rls-log.com
    please do specify why to go for a particular multi poster ... as all of them have quiet similar functions ... Thankyou

Website's:
    medwarez.com
    like babarali124 can you tell us why themaposter is better than the others ?

mmm mmm!
    I'd suggest Multi Poster 5 because it is easy to use. Themaposter is for more advanced users. I don't really like the interface on warezme poster, that is why i'm not voting for warezme poster.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

The King of Kings
    Website's:
    rukidding.org thetechnews.org
    i agree completely with sandvik

i have all three

i suggest going with mp5 for the beginning

Banned
    Website's:
    redclitz.com y-sockz.net
    themaposter has built in 160+ templates with all ready to go , mp5 comes empty we shud set it all ....... so how can it be better for a newbie? anyway if ur talking abt the better coder i think jfella is the winner bcoz he got more experienc in multiposters , themaposter wil surely beat the rest its growing too fast .......... warezme poster is crap dont buy that ........ ur last option will be themaposter or multiposter ...... if u wana buy a multiposter5 from alertpay site pm me a buddy of my is selling his copy

Themaposter doesn't have 160+ templates. It has 160+ forums built in. You have to go to each forum and make the templates manually by entering the section ID.
    OT: Themaposter gets my vote.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information