Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6717 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    MarketingRadiation.com

Default To the people that are buying xrumer blasts etc.

I have seen quite a few people buying xrumer and senuke backlink blasts here. Well, I am a full time optimizer since 8 years and run my own business. Here is what I think you MUST read before screwing your own website.

1. Basic
    More the number of backlinks = better your rankings = WRONG.

Relevancy
    is the key guys. If a same niche website is linking to your site, that is the time it will have a little juice. But having thousands of links that are just spam, you are digging your own grave.

2. Frequency:
    A website that hardly had 10 backlinks, just within a day, it reached on 1000's of backlinks, do you think that will help? NO! That will get your own ranking screwed. Google algo is very powerful when it comes to the frequency check. A website that has 10 backlinks after 4 months, might get 10-12 more backlinks a month. But having 1000's of links all of a sudden will get you banned or sandboxed.

3. Logic:
    So your links are posted on thousands of forums and website with anchor'ed text! WOW! [NOT]

Well, I really don't have word to explain the ignorance of logic here. If a forum is allowing you to post spam, do you think you're the only one spamming there? That forum will have thousands of spam thread. Which means, that forum doesn't have any juice and google is already not considering its backlinks.

Now you having link from that forum will put you down too. As you are passively being linked from someone who doesn't stand anything. In fact, is a spam-full-board.

Hope that made sense to you. These were just my 2 cents. Couldn't resist myself typing this after I saw many people falling for xrumer and senuke.

Thanks.
    Marcus.watts Reviewed by Marcus.watts on . To the people that are buying xrumer blasts etc. I have seen quite a few people buying xrumer and senuke backlink blasts here. Well, I am a full time optimizer since 8 years and run my own business. Here is what I think you MUST read before screwing your own website. 1. Basic More the number of backlinks = better your rankings = WRONG. Relevancy is the key guys. If a same niche website is linking to your site, that is the time it will have a little juice. But having thousands of links that are just spam, you are digging your own grave. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Pure Awesomeness!
    Great post man .

Google Corp.
    Well said, this goes to most people on here. And most of the people offering blasts here don't know half of what they're doing either.

My advice to everyone: read about seo techniques yourself and then do it yourself. You will get the best results that way, if you're smart enough.

I usually use blackhat techniques such as xrumer blasts alongside whitehat techniques. Also, I only use them moderately, dont over-use them or you'll get f**ked..
    Life asked Death: "Why do people love me, but hate you?"
    Death responded: "Because you're a beautiful lie and I'm the painful truth."

Banned
    4. what you said is only true if the blasts are done by noobs
    have a good day

Website's:
    warezmasti.com warezstrings.com innoxeon.com
    you are absolutely right,great post
    +1

You seem like you know what you are talking about, I hope you stick around for more insightful posts, thanks.

So kiss me and smile for me, say that you'll wait for me <'3

Banned
    Website's:
    Khambaty.com iMotivate.net
    Mr Happy's reply is awaited !

Website's:
    ExploringPC.com DedicatedSeedboxHosting.com
    Thanks for the details mate.

Banned
    Website's:
    MarketingRadiation.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Helium View Post
    4. what you said is only true if the blasts are done by noobs
    have a good day
    Not really.
    If a person is doing xrumer blasts, HE is a noob is what i'd say.

But if your definition for "experienced" is a person who's been doing it for a long time, still the results are same as I explained in the main post.

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    Great post man,very informative for the users,and people selling these services. I would never use such a thing on my site for alot of the reasons you listed above. You will just end up with a bunch of un related links to your site,as you mentioned on forums/blogs that are already full of spam and for the most part overlooked by google anyway.

The only ones that will post here disagreeing with you are the ones here attemting to sell xrumer blast services (mostly with cracked software lol)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information