Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61078 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    awfuck.it

Default Ideas for new ink?

Anyone got some sick ass ideas that would look cool?

I currently have my very first carton character I drew as a kid, it looks beast as fuck too on the top my forearm, then on the bottom I have a cross that has spider webs on it and a black widow sitting in the middle and in latin around the top it says; "Don't pollute your mind". ANd there's a crown on the cross and from the bottom of the cross, it's bleeding into my wrist. Then as an inside joke on the side of my forearm I have "Eat children" in latin in big, old style, red font.

This only covers half of my forearm, from half way to wrists. I need something more to go up all the way to shoulder as I want a full sleeve. Any clever and awesome ideas?
    DXS Reviewed by DXS on . Ideas for new ink? Anyone got some sick ass ideas that would look cool? I currently have my very first carton character I drew as a kid, it looks beast as fuck too on the top my forearm, then on the bottom I have a cross that has spider webs on it and a black widow sitting in the middle and in latin around the top it says; "Don't pollute your mind". ANd there's a crown on the cross and from the bottom of the cross, it's bleeding into my wrist. Then as an inside joke on the side of my forearm I have "Eat Rating: 5
    "People that walk, need to learn how to sound like a book from the age of movies that has routers, then you can change the wall color, if you truly believe in food."
    - el_jentel1 (Link to quote)
    I love esotorisk and st0ne <3
    http://www.formspring.me/iamgodhimself - Ask me anything!

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    post a pic to it ? ...ill share some ideas later too lazy now

Website's:
    mygamegalaxy.com
    i got a snake twisting around my arm shoulder to wrist maybe adding one to your's !!

can we get a pic bro as it sound sick as hell bro

1SearchEngine you can choose where you want to search.

Thread Information