Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6780 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb Starting up from nothing.

Hey everybody, I want to make a website as so do a lot of people. But I have never actually made one before, I bet there are alot of threads that can help me out through out the forum. I want to make a file hosting site like rapidshare, filesonic, hotfile. (You get where im going right?) Of course I would need to find a right hosting server but I am planning on buying whatever the biggest external HD there is I think the biggest is 2TB external HD, I have not checked maybe I am wrong. & I would like to use those to host the files off of. If there is bigger I would gladly try to obtain it but where do I begin in setting up such a website as in I mean how exactly do I set up such a thing. I know the basics of html but I have no idea about scripting & java so coding is something I need to learn. But if I can pull this off hopefully make some money whoopie. So I need some guidance hopefully you all can help me out & point me in the right direction.
    DeMoN100 Reviewed by DeMoN100 on . Starting up from nothing. Hey everybody, I want to make a website as so do a lot of people. But I have never actually made one before, I bet there are alot of threads that can help me out through out the forum. I want to make a file hosting site like rapidshare, filesonic, hotfile. (You get where im going right?) Of course I would need to find a right hosting server but I am planning on buying whatever the biggest external HD there is I think the biggest is 2TB external HD, I have not checked maybe I am wrong. & I would Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Damn buddy.. You shouldn't be thinking about that. Let the big guys do their job. There's more work in it than you actually think.

Trusted Webmaster
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    If you have no experience in file hosting, best bet is to quit while your ahead. Seems you would obviously have to hire someone to maintain it for you so,,,...

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    Start small. Then become big.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Djlatino View Post
    Right .....

Website's:
    moviesondownload.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Damn buddy.. You shouldn't be thinking about that. Let the big guys do their job. There's more work in it than you actually think.
    really agree with you.

start with small thinks a simple note for you.

Dont Make Website To Earn, Make Website To Provide Comfort To Visitors Who Become Earning Source For You

start small eh? Well I got to start somewhere but I do need to read to learn & become big. I want to be one of those big guys that knows it all & do the job. Not the person who pays someone else to do it. I don't care about the work knowledge is power. But sure il start & build a website for comfort but like I said where to begin?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Djlatino View Post
    Yup...Start By Reading Posts On KWWH...Start Uploading...Learn The Scene...And Starting A Warez Site Shit...Forget That...Post On Somewhere That Is Already Been Populated...Ask Folks What Are There Situation After Katz Hacking....Just A Advice

I'll try to explain it to you in few words. You don't need programming knowledge for such business (because it's pure business, nothing else), all you need is enough money to invest, and to register your company. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to offer premium accounts and such. As I already said before, you need to invest a lot. More money than you have ever seen in real life.

Banned
    Website's:
    TVDDL.com
    The guys who run are hotfile,fileserve and filesonic etc didnt start filehosting business first..they made their money through other real-life buisness`es and invested them here.they have their servers all around the world,you need real people to work for you...minmum budget=10000$$$

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information