Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61116 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by thefboo View Post
    minmum budget=10000$$$
    10k you say? Hmm, I will invest in........ One day

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    You should not go ahead because you do not know what to do. Your goal is to big. Yet.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Of course I would need to find a right hosting server but I am planning on buying whatever the biggest external HD there is I think the biggest is 2TB external HD
    With only one server and 2TB how many days you would stay up, mate?
    That kind of websites needs more than a coder and one machine. You'd need a farm, some workers to help you out with temporary problems, security teams, LAWYERS and a lot of money.

File hosting websites are only sustainable if there's a huge number of users, it's almost impossible to start from low.
    If you wanna create something for the interweberz, squeeze your brain and start with a simple, but original e usefull project. Ei, that was more or less the path facebook took.

Do not give up, man, but go slower.
    If you wanna learn to code for the web and if you already know html, I suggest the following to-do- list:
    - CSS | You dont even need a book, http://www.w3schools.com/css/ will teach you almost everything you need to know. CSS is really, really simple and fun;
    - PHP | I guess you could learn using the php website, but if you're like me - If I read ebooks on the monitor my eyes almost fall off - you'll prefer some book. There're plenty of useful ones. As you read it, try to practice what you have learned before learning something else;
    - Javascript | Jquery simplifies it a lot!
    - Something else. For me, and for the moment, this was enough.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information