Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61128 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Your ideal DDL?

Hello,

I was wondering what the KWWH community looks for in a DDL site, or rather what features you think are most important.

For example id say;

- Clean simple layout, styled well
    - No pop-ups/crapware
    - Secure admin/webmaster panel
    - A fair democratic way of pushing sites through the ranks and so on.....

Iv obviously taken some examples from katz, I assume everybody will but this thread is to try and point out what webmasters really want from a DDL and how they would like their work represented.

Drop your ideas
    HydroR Reviewed by HydroR on . Your ideal DDL? Hello, I was wondering what the KWWH community looks for in a DDL site, or rather what features you think are most important. For example id say; - Clean simple layout, styled well - No pop-ups/crapware - Secure admin/webmaster panel - A fair democratic way of pushing sites through the ranks and so on..... Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by HydroR View Post
    Hello,

I was wondering what the KWWH community looks for in a DDL site, or rather what features you think are most important.

For example id say;

- Clean simple layout, styled well
    - No pop-ups/crapware
    - Secure admin/webmaster panel
    - A fair democratic way of pushing sites through the ranks and so on.....

Iv obviously taken some examples from katz, I assume everybody will but this thread is to try and point out what webmasters really want from a DDL and how they would like their work represented.

Drop your ideas
    Well its not good to post this kind of questions here, yes you will get a review but as you know there are very many other DDL site owners that might steal your idea or others idea thus making it not unique

So its best to come up with something the people would like So its you as the webmaster to think what the people want

I think once we finally get our new design Zowex will own.

Not ideal, but I genuinely think it's close enough in terms of new features and friendliness.

More info: http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=77985

I also like Linkplz and DownloadEmpire

Edit: Sorry, was on my phone and missed most of your post - thought you asked for addresses.

The most important feature is the speed and the depth of the database. Even if the design is only reasonable and nothing special (like Phaze) but you still get a wealth of options and results for each search with fast speed you will find yourself preferring having a quick search on the DDL instead of going to Warez-BB.

The rating system obviously helps saving your time too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sponge Bob View Post
    Well its not good to post this kind of questions here, yes you will get a review but as you know there are very many other DDL site owners that might steal your idea or others idea thus making it not unique

So its best to come up with something the people would like So its you as the webmaster to think what the people want
    Thanks for the post, I dont care about people stealing any ideas, its not about that. Just a communal voice of whats important to webmasters.

@paul Nice, whens the site finished?, style that is.

Thread Information