Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6826 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com

Default [UnOfficial] ExtremeCoderz's Multi Poster (4/5) Tutorial *How to Use*

-= [UnOfficial] ExtremeCoderz's Multi Poster (4/5) Tutorial *How to Use* =-

hello mates, well first of all let me explain you something about that thread,

i'm not the owner of this content nor i made that, i'm just contributing and trying to support the Tool "MultiPoster"

okey let just start

================================================== ================================

FAQ:

What is Multi Poster?:

MultiPoster is very powerful tool , it can auto send your uploads/topic to various forums you just need to fill up few boxes to make a template "Sites" and add it in multiposter, and just spread the posts as many sites you want
    Is it possible to pay for lifetime?:

of course it is, there isn't monthly/weekly/yearly fee. to pay for the multiposter its just 1 time pay and lifetime free updates
    how many sites MP4/5 accepts?:

vBulletin (vB) - Invision Power Board (IPB) - MyBB - PhpBB - SMF - DLE + Wordpress will be next
    Is your tool clean or Trojans/backdoors are there?:

no it's not i already scanned with Kaspersky 2011 and Other Antiviruses its clean, but if you download a nulled/cracked one you'll be keylogged its a virus/keylogged file so stay safe
    how much time does it take to setup?:

nope its just "Unrar" and "Play" thingy no need to download/install etc...
    How does it work?:

you can follow the steps i told in this thread
    Payment Methods?:

PayPal
    ================================================== ================================

the tools you need to download & install to use this "Multi Poster"

Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Standone Installer)
    Code: 
    http://***.**/N7NAX
    Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer)
    Code: 
    http://***.**/6DjFe
    install "Web Installer" first after its done install 'Standone Installer" if it ask you "Remove or Repair" just do "Repair"

if you already installed both just ignore it, okey lets get started now

step 1, download Multi Poster first.
    step 2, download the update tool.
    step 3, now just make a new thread, add your the downloaded Multi Poster & Updater tool in that thread and run the "Updater.exe file first
    step 4, after its done just open the Multi Poster and put your details there

you will get your username/password via email after you buy the "Multi Poster" from "ExtremeCoderz"

okey after you logged in you'll see this page

-= How to make Site Areas & Tags =-

okey since you are new to this you gotta make your own "Site Areas & Tags" i'll show you how!

click on Navigation --> Options -- My Areas

these are my areas so just click the "Add New Area" and make one yourself

to make tags do same just click on "My TAGs" and make your own tags like "RS" etc...

after you make the tags etc.. just go back to "Home" by clicking "Navigation --> Home"

-= How to make Site Templates =-
    okey since you are new to this you gotta make templates i'll show you how!

click on Navigation --> Add/Remove Sites

after you go there you will see a page like that

click on File --> New Template to add new site

add the site name you are creating for like if you are creating a template for "KWWHunction" then just put "KWWHunction" there and click the "Create Template" button

these are the templates i made, so same for you when you make your template you will see it on the left tab under "Website Templates" okey lets do the 2nd thing, click the template you made to enter the site url/topic icon id etc.. i'll go with Amaderforum

User/Pass/URL: okey when you click the "Template" the one you made it will show you all this just put the site url on the box of "URL" put your username in the box of "Username" and put the password in the box of "Password"

Forum Ids: add the "Forum Ids" in the "ID Number" its the section id you don't need to add the full url just add the id so he can post to that section.

Site Type: what site type is it? vBulletin? IPB? whatever just put the site type there

Language Encoding: its default don't change it

Tags/Icon/Prefix: if the site accept "Icon / Prefix or / Tag" just put the ids of "Icon/Prefix/Tag" in the box

Site Requirements: if the site accept any thing that listed on "Site Requirements" tick the box of it and put the ids etc.. as mentioned above!

okey after you done it all, lets just get moved from there and make a new post

click on "Navigation --> Home"

click the "White Paper" and you will see a "Title/Description/Tags" are there, just fill up it

do you see 2 boxes right after the "Title/Description" just select the " Section you want to post to and the "Tag" you wanna post like "MULTI" or "RS" etc...

after its done just click on the "Floppy Button" and save the post

okey i will spread one

okey after you fill them up and save the post just click again on "Navigation -- Distribute New Content"

there are the forums and posts you have saved/made just tick the box of the upload you want to spread

and tick the box of site you wanna send to

i will send to "FreshWap Forums" just see

after you tick the box you will see the post name and its "Que" just go to "Tools -- Distribute" and thats it

after you click the "Distribute" button you will see the "Status" has been changed to "Sending" that means your post getting sent!

after its done you will see the the Status with a link and its colored to "Green"

if you wanna see your post just double click that green thingy and it will redirect you to the thread lets see how is it looking

Code: 
    http://humourdl.com/forums/f18-dvd-rip/faster-2010-dvdrip-xvid-fxg-206604.html#post220253
    yahoo its same as i wanted yeah i WiNz LOL,

so the tutorial is done but i will show you another tutorial to how to grab "Forum Ids, Prefix Ids, Topic Icon Ids," as soon as possible

thank you
    CyberAff Reviewed by CyberAff on . [UnOfficial] ExtremeCoderz's Multi Poster (4/5) Tutorial *How to Use* -= ExtremeCoderz's Multi Poster (4/5) Tutorial *How to Use* =- hello mates, well first of all let me explain you something about that thread, i'm not the owner of this content nor i made that, i'm just contributing and trying to support the Tool "MultiPoster" :) okey let just start xD ================================================================================== Rating: 5
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Website's:
    DL4Everything.com Soft2050.in
    Another gr8 tut mate
    Let me copy paste in my website now

Just Another Coder
    Good one man. Now come to yahoo take my posts and share em all

Respected Member
    Website's:
    oh mate you can thanks btw

@fdls,

omg spammer thanks btw
    Dear Haters,

Thank You !

Banned
    Thanks

Banned
    Website's:
    WarezRelease.org ThatHosting.co
    Nice tut bud, I know how to use multi-poster nd own a license btw this tut is 100% exact.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris2009 View Post
    Nice tut bud, I know how to use multi-poster nd own a license btw this tut is 100% exact.
    thanks for the review friend

Quote Originally Posted by dsn View Post
    Thanks
    welcome
    Dear Haters,

Thank You !

Respected Developer
    Great tutorial CyberAff Rep'd

Respected Member
    Website's: