Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6849 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default WebMoney Limits and Verification

Hi,

I have to find some other alternative way to receiving my money because PayPal is horrible. I am already using AlertPay and it is really great, their support is the best I ever seen. But unfortunately not every host offers payouts to AlertPay. There is also WebMoney. But if I must be frank, I can't become familiar with their FAQ and still do not know some things.

Are there any limits of receiveing and withdrawing the money ? I know there is WebMoney Keeper mini that has some limits and I found it but those limits are not sufficient for me, so I would have to go to WebMoney Keeper Classic. Does it have limits ?

And what about verification ? What do I need to do specifically ?

Thanks in advance.
    kapitalnie Reviewed by kapitalnie on . WebMoney Limits and Verification Hi, I have to find some other alternative way to receiving my money because PayPal is horrible. I am already using AlertPay and it is really great, their support is the best I ever seen. But unfortunately not every host offers payouts to AlertPay. There is also WebMoney. But if I must be frank, I can't become familiar with their FAQ and still do not know some things. Are there any limits of receiveing and withdrawing the money ? I know there is WebMoney Keeper mini that has some limits Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Webmoney mini has limit 5000 WMR = 180 WMZ ($) .

Webmoney keeper classic do not have any limits.
    Buying backlinks from any sites PR1+ ! PM me.

i use keeper classic.

pretty satisfied.

yep classic is pretty fine if u do big transactions. mini has restrictions.
    The One And Only Pathetic Scamming Kid I Ever Seen In My KWWH Life -->> EnCiPh3r

Can they block my funds like PayPal if I had big withdrawals ?

And actually what about bank transfer ? How does it look like ?

And verification ? Do I need to provide them any my personal info ?

Webmoney can be a nightmare for non-Cis countries.

They have different account type's Initial up to Personal or even Merchant.

Each level has it's own limits and things you can do.

To be able to do anything with Banks you must have a minimum of a Personal account. This needs to be verified, Passport, phone etc and costs about $10 - $20.

Also the WebMoney system is very complicated and hard to understand at the best of times lol.

If I was you this is what I would do -

Only get paid by the hosts that offer you no other usable alternative
    and then use an exchanger to get the money into your AlertPay or PayPal etc.

Can they block my funds like PayPal if I had big withdrawals ?

And actually what about bank transfer ? How does it look like ?

And verification ? Do I need to provide them any my personal info ?
    Well they won't block like paypal. Verification of mini can be done by adding mobile no and it will raise the limit a bit. Well, bank transfer and withdrawal are supported for russian and nearby country users like georgia, ukraine etc i guess. Well, there are good exhchangers who will give you $ for webmoney via different alternative modes.
    The One And Only Pathetic Scamming Kid I Ever Seen In My KWWH Life -->> EnCiPh3r

Well, there are good exhchangers who will give you $ for webmoney via different alternative modes.
    what do you mean exactly ?

I meant that you can exchange webmoney - alertpay using exhchangers!

Oh, I didn't know it does exist something like this Thanks.

Last question because I think I found a solution.

To have WM Keeper Classic do I need to do something special or just sms verification ? And I found out that I can receive my money to WebMoney and then send it to BetAtHome and request a payout. Do you think it will work ?
    If not, I will use exchangers, but their fees.. a little bit much..

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information