Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6852 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Website's:
    felonygames.com

Default Most post ever had at forum

I guess i have 518 at DP so i guess thats lacking KWWH.
    I dont know if any of you heard of http://www.iwebtool.com/ , but they use to have a busy forum located at http://talk.iwebtool.com and it had a shit load of great members.
    I was one of 6 moderators at that board for about 2 years. I went by the username "Unknown". unfortunately the forums closed down do to a lazy domain owner. Over the 2 in half years i was active there i acquired around 3 thousand posts. The reason why i made this thread is because its hard to find a forum worth staying active at and im curious where everyone else has been chillin at for a long period time
    So let me have it?
    bmoeller Reviewed by bmoeller on . Most post ever had at forum I guess i have 518 at DP so i guess thats lacking KWWH. I dont know if any of you heard of http://www.iwebtool.com/ , but they use to have a busy forum located at http://talk.iwebtool.com and it had a shit load of great members. I was one of 6 moderators at that board for about 2 years. I went by the username "Unknown". unfortunately the forums closed down do to a lazy domain owner. Over the 2 in half years i was active there i acquired around 3 thousand posts. The reason why i made this Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    KWWHunction.com wgtools.com
    KWWHunction FTW... 750+ and counting

KWWHunction, I never liked message boards. But this is definitely the only place where I have over 3,000 posts.

Website's:
    felonygames.com
    Do you own this domain eLight?

Website's:
    Yes I do.

I am a member of plenty of forums, but not really active on any of them.

Website's:
    felonygames.com
    Its not to often you see the owner of a forum participating. Its odd, but true .

Website's:
    That is true, I try to be as active as possible. It's good getting to know members and the staff. Sadly, on most forums, the admin has a superiority complex (or whatever it's called) or simply rarely posts. I try to be neither of those.

Just Another Coder
    Well this is the only place I guess I have so many posts. I donno how many because I will check it once I reply so that it will appear. Message boards are many but being active is difficult abit because people who are already present from the being try to act smart and treat u as a n00b which isn't the case here. So I love to visit this place all the time

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    3.7K here
    4K at one of my sites

Website's:
    EastsideHosting.com MediaONAIR.com ImgWiz.com cPadmin.net EastsidePCWorks.com HostedTalk.com
    Quote Originally Posted by eLight View Post
    That is true, I try to be as active as possible. It's good getting to know members and the staff. Sadly, on most forums, the admin has a superiority complex (or whatever it's called) or simply rarely posts. I try to be neither of those.
    Lol, I know what you mean - I'm the same as you I own forums and I post on their too, they're not as big yet, but will be some day.

I'm a member on a lot forums and I try to stay active on them.
    EastsideHosting - (Web Hosting, Proxy Hosting, Reseller Program)
    MediaONAIR - (SHOUTcast Servers, ICEcast Servers, Reseller Program)
    Server Administrator - (Dedicated Servers, VPS Management, One Time Services)
    ImgWiz - (Free Image Hosting)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information