Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6871 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    nah, i never said you disrespected me, you've been perfectly respectable, and i understand you're a great guy, the unfortunate thing is that there's two views on this topic, and unfortunately were arguing for opposite sides.

and about Prodigy being a good guy, I know he is. He may have made a mistake, but everyone does make mistakes. He's said he wants that whole situation in the past to be forgotten, and wants to start over. I've made mistakes before, and I understand how frustrating it is when people keep holding it against you, no matter what you do. That's why I keep talking about that whole Odin situation, not becuase I'm really mad about it, but because I'm trying to illustrate how annoying and grueling it is when people won't let stuff go.

Website's:
    google.co.uk
    Well the only thing we can do is leave this now, let it go, we will see when the battle commences when ToO reopens his site.

Until then, you're a good guy RY, maybe a bit too loyal to ToO, but just cos he is a d***, don't make you one.

this is my very last comment on this subject now.

Drama drama drama, A4 pages threads. IM OUT

The Realest Nigga
    lets stop the this e-warezone please close the thread and good luck for both usawarez.org and .com

Probation
    Just so I can see what it looks like and make any necessary changes before I post it on KWWHunction, here is my initial response to this entire fiasco.

Well, after 10 pages of reading, I have to say that I found this all somewhat amusing. It appears that people don't understand what happened. Well let me help everyone out; Here is a link to the very auction in question, as it was found on this very web site. http://www.besthostingforums.com/sho...?t=3487&page=1

There are roughly 23 pages of reading, so I won't say that it is an easy read. If you do as I did and read the ENTIRE thing, you will fully comprehend the scam that took place. I will leave that up to you, so that no one else may say they don't know what happened.

I will start with Origin, Prodigy, To0, ArtiFax, Redefined, whatever it is you have decided to call yourself today. I will gladly tell you that when I first went on to usawarez.net, it was the first warez site I had ever been on. It was an entirely new world to me. I was mesmerized by the wealth of knowledge, the complexity of its design, the activity of the users and the continual growth of the site. I was there. I may not have been known there so much, but I was there. I had immense respect for Prodigy, and like the others here, willingly backed him on everything. (DXS, NeXus, all these other shady things that no one knows the full story of) And then you disappeared. USAWarez collapsed, and that was the end of that. I ended up on Warezscene, and was met with hospitality by UltimA and everyone else on the site. I continued to repsect Prodigy. It was a short while later I was contacted by Oz. I kept in close contact with him as one of the first members back to USAW, and I held my hopes high that the data base would be in our possession and it was promised to us. That day never came. Then came the attacks on the site. We were all unsure of what was going on, until I was contacted by animal. He told me that somebody the Founders knew was attacking the site, and had intruded upon our servers. Eventually I was contacted, then, by Redefined, who I was told in multiple ways was To0. He spent a decent while delivering me his manifesto, telling me how the site was stolen from him, and how he is simply taking back what is his. I would like to again point to the auction link I posted above. I told him he needed to let go, and that the site was no longer his; it had been sold to Odin. By now, any and all remaining respect was pretty much diminished. I spent the next day here, on KWWHunction, reading the entire auction. That finalized it. All respect was gone.

How anyone can support this supposed "Revival" of something he "sold" to Odin (and I would like to point out he stole from Odin more than the value at which the site should have been sold) I understand how eager some might be to return home to the original USAWarez under leadership of the original owner, but it is gone. That database is dead, a lot of those users won't return, and To0 is no longer the owner, whether or not he would like to admit that.

Global. I started receiving messages from him shortly after I received messages from Redefined. I am being 100% serious with this when I ask. Are you bi-polar? I can truly understand the difference between being professional in the warez scene and joking around outside of it, but you are far beyond that. You did nothing productive, you said nothing that had any meaning. You talked about dicks for 20 minutes. I promise you, I am not making that up or trying to stretch the truth. What amazed me even more is after the attack on our site was over, you had the nerve to ask me favors. Do you think at all? And more importantly, if you are so inclined to deliver us such wisdom as you have, why is it you need to act so immaturely? Do we wish to talk about hypocrisy? Global would be your prime example. He has repeatedly broken the rules of USAWarez.org, mind you. He has even posted "fixes" to our server that were looked over and quickly found to have massive security holes that would allow people access. He clearly has no good intentions, is not worthy of respect and/or trust.

RightfullyYours. I have the utmost respect for you, and regard you as a highly intelligent individual. You back To0 with an interesting philosophy. The only way to possibly sway or mind, or at least combat it, would be with more philosophy. You say that expecting there to be honor amongst us is hypocritical because we steal, as is the nature of warez. I ask you this. Is this NOT a community? I have found a majority of the users I have come across to be hospitable and friendly. There is such a thing as healthy competition. None of us here are trying to say To0 can't and shouldn't own a site. What we are saying is USAWarez is no longer his, and he must accept this. He has stolen from Odin, he has lost the respect of many people who have once respected him. What he has done for the warez scene may be monumental, but that doesn't make him immune to consequence. Because of the nature of what we do, we have to stick together. If one of us were to go down, odds are the rest of us would go with them. This is why there must be honor amongst us, and why the actions of To0 cannot be ignored. You may drive the theft argument all you wish, but communities do not steal from each other. Can any decent or self respecting person steal from their family, their neighbors or their friends? I don't think so.

To0, I have lost all respect for you, and that will never be fixed (though I'm sure you truly don't care) You say that our guys are in it for the money. I assure you that it is a hobby and something they love. That is why I can promise that you will not be able to buy us. If you are so amazing, build your other site up from nothing. No one has objection to that.

I only hope that everyone here can understand what has happened. To0 stole from Odin, attacked USAWarez.org, and is now trying to use a hostile take over if he cannot get what he wants. This is pathetic and I am amazed this is even being attempted. Should you choose to do the right thing and continue with the site you already own, I wish you the best of luck. Should you proceed with whatever scheme you have conjured up now, then thank you for further proving that you are worthy of neither trust nor respect.

The Realest Nigga
    Sorry man i didnt know the true story

lots of drama
    will be waiting to see if it opens June 24th like you said to0

The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com
    Ive read enough crap. All of you need to get laid and go shopping.

Closed (epic win)
    I can always be contacted by sending a tweet @twilightws

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread Information