Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61074 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    google.co.uk
    I am one of the founders of USAWarez (not the original buyer), and I can tell every single person of this forum that we are going nowhere.

When Odin and Oz bought the site from toO, they had very big plans for it, and for what we have achieved in the small amount of time is absolutley unbelievable. We intend to make this site bigger and better than it ever was. We intend to be staying put, and we intend to keep it going for a long time to come.

@Origin This isn't a battle, this is meant to be a scene where individuals can play together.

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    qwerty-roms.net
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny1986 View Post
    I am one of the founders of USAWarez (not the original buyer), and I can tell every single person of this forum that we are going nowhere.

When Odin and Oz bought the site from toO, they had very big plans for it, and for what we have achieved in the small amount of time is absolutley unbelievable. We intend to make this site bigger and better than it ever was. We intend to be staying put, and we intend to keep it going for a long time to come.

@Origin This isn't a battle, this is meant to be a scene where individuals can play together.
    +100 to that, if you ever need any security or hacking help, contact me on MSN or whatever.

Fuck the rebirth.

Probation
    It's the facts that are driving me to do this.

The fact of the matter is, that 45,000+ members would love to have the original site back.

That 700+ of those members who pay, would love to have their memberships back.

That the .org team broke off with our secret partnership within a month of taking over and cast me away like a shrug.

All in all, I understand that there will be several people who become upset over this situation, but in the end there will be MANY MANY more who are in approval. And maybe even some of you will come around in the end.

But something that I have ultimately learned, is that in a year, or 6 months from the day I decide to re-launch MY site, no1 will care about the .org's, the .net's, or the 200 other USAWarez sites, simply because the .com will out do all.

If it's a matter of "HOW DARE YOU" do such a thing, perhaps you should look at the reasons why I am doing "such a thing".

As far as me not being welcome around here, I haven't done anything wrong. I am simply stating what's on my mind.

Respected Member
    Whats with people remaking sites they already sold lately? Just let it go, your respect is gone, your community is gone you've lost it all the best thing you can do now is start a new site rather than clinging on to the past.
    "Maybe this world is another planet's Hell"

Website's:
    google.co.uk
    What puzzles me is, you have just started up your new site, got it looking great, why not just transfer all your V.I.Ps over to that site?

I am sure you can get that to the next level, like you did with USAW.

I also think in this game, there should be some kind of respect and loyalty. You sold USAW, which means it no longer belongs to you, yeah fair enough, you have that domain so you can do what you want with it. But when we were in battle early term with .org, they had the decency to work everything out, and changed their domain to another one, that is what this scene is about. If there is anyway we can sort this out ammicably, I, as I am sure the other guys, are willing to do so.

Probation
    Current UW is not operating up to standards, and I know I can push the site to be one of the greatest sites in the scene once again. I don't see that happening with the .org.

Simply put. You take jabs at my respect, you take jabs at my creation, and you take jabs at my decision. You...Drive...Me.

I get highly motivated to prove you wrong. I am not someone who does something by sheer luck. I plan, I work, I spend, I take pride in what I do.

And all of you who are telling me (again), I can't do this and I can't do that, well I guess I'll just have to prove you wrong .

Motivation makes Hustlers make it.

@Danny
    I will be in contact with OZ shortly.

Respected Developer
    One thing I hate are quitters and your not one of them, which is a good thing, Its good to see how much motivation you have to bring USAWarez back, but you should look at the .org's side too, not just about yourself. I don't know why I'm arguing for .org but whatever you do good luck and enjoy.

P.S *Hawk takes out the popcorn, beer anyone?*

Website's:
    google.co.uk
    So basically, there is no deal we can come to on the domain?

If we don't agree, you are going to set up the .com regardless?

I don't doubt your plans, I don't doubt your drive, what I do doubt is your integrity though, surely being in the scene for as long as you have been, you would know what it means when there is 2 of a certain site - one dies.

But this time, it won't be us, you can throw anything at us, you can hack us until we are down in the ground, but ya know what you can't do? Kill our spirit and desire to make this work. That is to everyone out there who thinks USAW is just here for the few months, think again, we are here to stay, and we WILL be staying.

Respected Member
    You make it sound like your VIP members will come back instantly which I doubt, there not just numbers there people they get pissed off at the bullshit USW put them through and find other alternatives, with that being sad if you do bring it back to the level it was at you will have my respect as its not going to be a easy feat
    "Maybe this world is another planet's Hell"

Probation
    I am looking at the .org's situation. They invested a decent amount of money into the site, and I plan on making it lucrative for them in return. I will be contacting the owner soon enough to discuss my new plans and what I intend to do and how this will work out.

In the worst case scenario, OZ gets money, and I re-launch the official site. I am not trying to undermine anyone here, sorry if I came off like that. I just want to run the site again and I am in the process of debating at the current point in time.

Everyone needs to relax and understand that this is not some shady plot on my behalf. I sold the site, now I want to run it again. Companies are sold and re-bought all the time, you mean to tell me I can't do this with a site in the warez scene?

What's the definition of warez again? Can anyone tell me lolz.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information