Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6940 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    google.co.uk
    But this is the point, we won't be selling, we are dedicated to this site. In business, when people buy and sell, both parties agree, I can tell you now, we WON'T be selling to anyone. Like Hawk said, your drive is second to none, your experience is also second to none, BUT you sold the site, now we are keeping it.

Let the dude do whatever he thinks is the best for him, you can't really do anything about it.

3.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    GotMovies.net
    i ain't taking no side, but only time will tell =]

To0, why not just sell them .com and find another name for a warez site.

Website's:
    My365Host.com
    making a similiar domain but in a .com is fucked up especially since you sold it to them and scammed them.

Fast Proxy!

warez-bb.im & imasty.org for sale
    Trusted: carnage, iMage

Website's:
    warez-tek.net
    Wow. Why not just let USAW.com go?
    You sold it, now you wana bring it back with a different ending? Haha.
    Personally, you should just get the "700 VIP Members, transfer them onto your new site,
    sell the .com domain to USAW.org owners, etc etc and just end it.

warez-bb FTW???

I dont think anyone really cares anymore... tbh

I just hope To0 gets a good beating for scamming someone out of 1500$

And whats up with the bullshit , you couldnt get the db , the domain .. cause u had to pay 1000$ for the server .. ? now you pop-up with the .com , the db and everything lol.
    respected"?:
    AK47

Probation
    The purpose of creating this thread was to get some feedback from the community in regards to the site name. Granted USAWarez is a power house, I made the name . I could certainly do it with a different domain and a whole different slogan, but the fact remains, that I myself am an American. I made USAWarez simply because of that fact. What drove me was the community and in hope of one day being the best that there is.

That all changed though. Everyone needs to understand something. USAWarez was indeed sold, but the way that things ended up were not the way that they were supposed to have gone.

USAWarez was supposed to have been sold for an undisclosed amount. The current owner did not want the real total to be announced due to various reasons. I was to be on the team and work on the site and restore the site from scratch with 50% ownership of the site. They decided that they did not need my help and cut me off completely.

This is a pretty good reason as to why I am even contemplating bringing back my own official version of USAWarez.

It's quite simple. I can take this site where I have taken it so many times in the past, back to the top. If I thought that the current owners could take USAWarez to the level of expectation I wouldn't dare make another attempt at re-launching the website.

The simple fact is that I know that within 2 weeks of being online, USAWarez (my version), will have more visitors, and more new members/signups than the current .org has had it it's entire online uptime.

I will be contacting the current owner detailing my plans and my pricing.

He will accept my offer. Simply because I will make it lucrative enough.

Banned
    Website's:
    PirateBB.ws
    what ever kid, like someone else said, warezbb FTW

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information