Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6917 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Probation

Smile The USAWarez Mess!

There are 2 different USAWarez sites out there right now: USAWarez.net and USAWarez.org.

That is just the beginning however.

There is soon going to be a USAWarez.com (the official) re-birth (possibly) which would look like this: http://110.173.48.58/

So what should happen in this situation?

Buyout all other domains?

Or just go crazy on the ads and promotions and solidify the .com once again?

All I know is that neither .net, nor .org are being ran properly, .com will be much better for the scene as far as features, content and interaction are concerned. Please give me your feedback on this topic and let me know how you would feel in regards to the re-birth of the original USAWarez.

BTW This is "to0" I am unable to login to my account on here because I lost RBK & MobFatherTo0, ty
    To0 Reviewed by To0 on . The USAWarez Mess! There are 2 different USAWarez sites out there right now: USAWarez.net and USAWarez.org. That is just the beginning however. There is soon going to be a USAWarez.com (the official) re-birth (possibly) which would look like this: http://110.173.48.58/ So what should happen in this situation? Buyout all other domains? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    You're a disgrace to the warez scene. You don't deserve to be on KWWHunction.

As far as I'm concerned, .ORG is the MAIN and OFFICIAL one.

Why discuss about the re-birth of USAWarez when it has already come back, ages ago? USAWAREZ.ORG

Probation
    I will take everything into consideration in regards to what anyone says (including you Hawk). I have no problem using a different domain perhaps, but there is a few major reasons as to why I would like to bring back this site.

1.) The community & the paying members of USAWarez (currently 187 still active), and I would initiate all prior accounts for reinstatement on their V.I.P plans immediately (700 or so).
    2.) USAWarez.com this year will be larger, and better than ever. I have a new agenda, new plans, fresh ideas, and a new business partner who is simply put, reliable (cough:: not sup101 aka nexus ::cough).

2 big reasons, 1 site, I can purchase .org for exact price that it was paid for. In the end, I am simply trying to make things right.

As far as me being a disgrace throughout the scene, how exactly did you ever arrive at that? lol

Respected Developer
    You scammed the members who purchased USAWarez off you. You never gave them the d/b and they paid you for nothing. Just a domain. Anyways just look at them now, they're doing great with out the original USAWarez database. I doubt that the .org will sell the site to you, you may scam them again, but good luck

Probation
    They were not scammed. At the time of purchase the buyer(s) were aware that in order to receive the database backup it would take a significant larger number than what was being offered. Everything that was promised was given for the amount paid (regardless of what you have heard or been told).

If any purchases were made all transactions would be done via Escrow FYI.

Respected Developer
    Orly? I wouldn't trust a scammer, thank you. I trust Ozman/Odin/Danny more than you, I use to admire you, the way you brought up USAWarez etc, but when you sold it and done all the rubbish you did, it's unbelievable, what someone can do for money. Anyways I would suggest that you purchase all the usawarez domains i.e. .org .net .com etc, But I HIGHLY Doubt that .org will just accept your offer. That's if you want a successful site.

Thanks

Banned
    Yo dickhead stop, scamming please GTFO the forums.

Probation
    That is what I would like to do is purchase the domains back for what they paid for, to make things right. However, if negotiations and terms cannot be reached I will simply go ahead and re-launch the site as if it never went down.

Also FYI, the reason that my site went down in the first place is because NeXuS (Sup101) decided not to make the server fee's and take all of the cash for himself while I was away... I do not do this for the money, most definetly not. I invest much more into USAWarez and the community that I get in return for a long long time, it takes a long time to start seeing any get back.

@ Toxins: I am not a ripper lol, I am the original creator of USAWarez.com

Mark my words, USAWarez.com will be larger than it was in 2006 within 6 months of re-opening. Are you ready?

The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com
    I can't understand you actually dare to show your face again on this webmaster forum with the idea to bring back the site you 'sold'.

The buyer of your site has gone through a lot of unnecessary bull crap because of you not living up your end of the deal.
    I can always be contacted by sending a tweet @twilightws

Respected Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Origin View Post
    That is what I would like to do is purchase the domains back for what they paid for, to make things right. However, if negotiations and terms cannot be reached I will simply go ahead and re-launch the site as if it never went down.

@ Toxins: I am not a ripper lol, I am the original creator of USAWarez.com

Mark my words, USAWarez.com will be larger than it was in 2006 within 6 months of re-opening. Are you ready?
    Now that's a challenge for the .org, good luck. I'd love to see who will win.

The .org will obviously win

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information