Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61023 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Question Twitter Traffic

You all know that when you follow people, 10% will follow you back
    so if you want 20,000 follower you have to follow 200,000
    but now you don't have to do that, all you have to do is to make a new
    account give it to me with your targeted keywords and i will follow people
    based on your keyword

Q&A:-

Q- Why i have to make a new twitter account ?
    A- because if i was a scammer you don't lose everything

Q- how mush keyword can i give to you ?
    A- as you want

Q- how mush traffic can i buy ?
    A- as you want, but the more traffic you need, the more keyword you will
    have to give

Q- What if my twitter account get suspended ?
    A- it wont, but if it get suspended you will get your money back

Q-You didn't tell me how mush this will cost me ?
    A- as low as $1 per 1000 people you follow

Q- do you have a prove or you just talk to get our money ?
    A- i ask JJJ the moderator for his account so i can give him 1000 follower
    and get his review ( he will post his review when he came back )

Q- how mush people you make JJJ twitter account follow ?
    A- 960

Q- why you stop at 960 ?
    A- because i hit twitter limit

Q- Why you don't put his account here, so we can check it ?
    A- because i don't want his account to report as spam

Q- How many people do you accept ?
    A- i didn't decide yet, so if you need this tell me before it's too late

Q- What is the payment option ?
    A- Paypal only

Q- When i have to pay you before or after you finish the job ?
    A- Before

Q- Is there any discount if i order 10000 ?
    A- Yes, $1
    BlackHatKnight Reviewed by BlackHatKnight on . Twitter Traffic You all know that when you follow people, 10% will follow you back so if you want 20,000 follower you have to follow 200,000 :O but now you don't have to do that, all you have to do is to make a new account give it to me with your targeted keywords and i will follow people based on your keyword =) Q&A:- Q- Why i have to make a new twitter account ? A- because if i was a scammer :) you don't lose everything Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    any proof? any recent works you did? any reviews mate?

and what kind of method you're using mate? i mean there are many free ways too get
    - twitter followers
    - facebook likes
    - youtube views

etc..
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

Respected Member
    Seller sent me a pm to make this twitter account for imgkeep and to make a review here: http://twitter.com/#!/imgkeep

I've never used twitter, but we will see what happens with the account. He did deliver exactly what he said he would, so that's a plus.

I made the account, sent him the user/pass to said account, then he did the rest from there.

Website's:
    crackerrevolution.com
    wow huge terrific prove it man!!!
    then i am interested !!

ok so you get followers, but im intrested if this leads to any traffic on your site, proof of that would be nice, then i can buy this service.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Hang on a sec. Twitter has limits.

You can only follow 1000 people per day and that's the limit you reached with JJJ above but you can only follow up to 2000 people in total irrelevant of the time. After that you can only have 20% more than your number of followers. eg if you have 2000 people following you that means you can only follow 2200.
    The 20% figure varies on other criteria but it's 20% in general.

All this makes it impossible to follow several thousand people automatically unless you get huge numbers following you back and as you have stated you can only get about 10% to return the follow just by automatically following them which makes your claims of thousands of followers impossible. Also the 10% is a huge overestimate as can be seen by the number following JJJ. For the 10% to be true JJJ should have 100 followers.

Also following people does not bring you traffic. It's getting TARGETED followers that brings you traffic. Now you can easily get followers as twitter is full of automated bots and getting these to follow you is easy but getting real people who click through is a lot harder.

This is where it get's worse.
    Matt Curtis (head of Google Webspam) confirmed that Google can tell spammer or automated accounts on Twitter or "poor quality" users as he refereed to them. This means that having thousands of random 'keyword' followed users hurts your Google organic traffic.

This whole topic is highly flawed.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    wow Happy nicely put man.. i was gonna make a reply,i use Twitter,well just thru using Twitterfeed (free). And have been for sometime now,and its not even in the top 50 for refering sites,so its kinda pointless really. Better off using Stumbleupon or Fanpages then Twitter

Website's:
    animeout.com mangaout.com scenator.com
    cant help but agree with Happy...

anyways if OP is really bent on sayin that this will bring traffic then i guess we should give him a chance by checking JJJs review and any other proof of traffic OP can give...

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Thanks iMage.

I should probably back up my claims so here's the proof:

First the Twitter Limits:
    http://support.twitter.com/articles/...best-practices
    every user can follow 2000 people total. Once you’ve followed 2000 users, there are limits to the number of additional users you can follow: this limit is different for every user and is based on your ratio of followers to following.
    About how Search Engines can tell how good a user is:
    http://searchengineland.com/what-soc...ly-count-55389
    Both Google and Bing tell me that who you are as a person on Twitter can impact how well a page does in regular web search. Authoritative people on Twitter lend their authority to pages they tweet.

When it comes to Facebook, Bing says it doesn’t try to calculate someone’s authority. Google says it does, in some limited cases. However, I’m double-checking on this, as I think that might not be correct.

And incase you don't think Danny Sullivan The Wall St. Journal, USA Today, The Los Angeles Times, Forbes, The New Yorker and Newsweek and ABC's Nightline. is telling the truth here's Matt Curtis from Google WebSpam confirming it at about the 30 second mark

And even MORE:

Danny Sullivan: If an article is retweeted or referenced much in Twitter, do you count that as a signal outside of finding any non-nofollowed links that may naturally result from it?

Bing: We do look at the social authority of a user. We look at how many people you follow, how many follow you, and this can add a little weight to a listing in regular search results. It carries much more weight in Bing Social Search, where tweets from more authoritative people will flow to the top when best match relevancy is used.

Google: Yes, we do use it as a signal. It is used as a signal in our organic and news rankings. We also use it to enhance our news universal by marking how many people shared an article.

Danny Sullivan: Do you try to calculate the authority of someone who tweets that might be assigned to their Twitter page. Do you try to “know,” if you will, who they are?

Bing: Yes. We do calculate the authority of someone who tweets. For known public figures or publishers, we do associate them with who they are. (For example, query for Danny Sullivan)

Google: Yes we do compute and use author quality. We don’t know who anyone is in real life :-)

Danny Sullivan: Do you calculate whether a link should carry more weight depending on the person who tweets it?

Bing: Yes.

Google: Yes we do use this as a signal, especially in the “Top links” section [of Google Realtime Search]. Author authority is independent of PageRank, but it is currently only used in limited situations in ordinary web search.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

work or no ?

Thread Information