Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6881 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com

Default Config your MultiPOSTER now to use "303 Templates"

Update:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Templates out 339 go take it!

http://www.besthostingforums.com/sho...032#post861032

---------------------------------------------------------------------

hello guys, i really want to thank you few people who helped me out and they shared templates/ideas/sites etc... thank you very much

i'm done with templates i made 303, bought more 300 templates to just share

anyways i know you all thinking "Why CA Didn't made a thread of templates" or even you're thinking that i lied to you all, but no its not, because it will not work or the ids will messed up you can't use them like Multiposter 4 templates, MP4 templates like, just copy the templates. paste to the folder and it will work. but in MP5 you gotta change UID's, Tags, Site Areas, to make it work so all you gotta do is remove all site areas, site tags, from your MP5 and re make it with this setting

Site Areas + UID:

Site Tags + UID:

NOTE: i just use [MULTi] tag not others so you don't need to take all tags just take ones you use! maybe only Multi?

you can leave other tags because i just use "MULTI" tag so just setup the "MULTI" one same as i did ! see the picture, i asked JayFella (Owner of MultiPoster) if he can allow us to share templates without this error but he replied

http://www.extremecoderz.com/forum/i...rb_v=viewtopic

JayFella's Reply Quote:

Sharing templates is the worst thing in the world. People do not check them, they share broken ones, people don't even bother to learn how to use the application, they just download someones templates and then complain that the program is bugged when it continually crashes. Don't even get me started on why i hate template sharing.

To answer your question, the user will need the exact same settings as you. Your settings are stored on a cloud, not locally on your computer in the MP5.
    so if you ignore it and still tell me to send you the templates you won't send to a single site lol so better you do this!

another note! don't worry if you think "damn and now CA made this thread and we gotta wait more 1 week or atleast 3-4 days" but no i will post the templates today and redirect people to this thread so they will know what to do to make the templates work

thank you

- CyberAff
    CyberAff Reviewed by CyberAff on . Config your MultiPOSTER now to use "303 Templates" Update: --------------------------------------------------------------------- Templates out 339 go take it! http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?p=861032#post861032 --------------------------------------------------------------------- Rating: 5
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    HQMoviZ.us Football-Videos.info
    thank you CA

already configuring it

Thanks CA
    Signature against the rules, removed. ~ Jason.

Website's:
    ScnDDL.com Rlslog.ws ForumHubby.com
    Thanks CyberAff

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    you're welcome guys
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

Website's:
    area51warez.info
    Thanks CA

Thanks mate

hey can you create one like this for dle sites ??

I guess the one above is only for forums..

Website's:
    hotgirls365.com consoleden.com
    Why didn't you just make this thread when you released the templates? Why can't you just release them now to save people waiting? lol. I don't think it's hard to zip the files and upload them .

Website's:
    rls-log.com
    Thanks alot .. and this is really great thing to guide people first for the area names and tag names ... ill surely replace all my tag names and area names according to the screenshot provided above

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information