Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6741 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    If you're doing this via Twiend, pretty much all profiles are FAKE.

2.   Sponsored Links

There`s no fake profiles. All profiles are legit with average 100-1000 friend each.

@raitraak
    Are you sure? I've just checked profiles of this guy who was offering the same services, and almost all (at least those I've checked) profiles were fake. Same interests, small number of friends, fake profile picture.

Quote Originally Posted by raitraak View Post
    There`s no fake profiles. All profiles are legit with average 100-1000 friend each.
    same thing i said to jason but he is not understanding all profiles are legit

Hey mate, I can offer more than 10,000 likes but can`t make 10, 000 fake profiles. Please think before you say that I`m using fake profiles.

Quote Originally Posted by raitraak View Post
    Hey mate, I can offer more than 10,000 likes but can`t make 10, 000 fake profiles. Please think before you say that I`m using fake profiles.
    i am agreed with you waiting for jason reply we both providing legit service

I`d like to see that guy who have 10,000 fake profilel

If you guys think I don't understand, please post some of the profile links in this thread. Then you'll get opinion of other members regarding these Facebook likes.

Banned
    Jason you can easily do this by using service like twiends for free and a iMacros bot Let in run in server day and night and you can get as many likes as you want for free with real profile

I can post as many profiles you want here but it just doesn`t make any sense.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information