Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6652 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Question Domain Registrar with SRV Records, Max DNS Control

Hi Everyone,
    I am looking for a Domain registrar with a Domain control panel having SRV records editing/modification. Any reasonable priced Domain registrar with Maximum DNS control ? Please help.

Regards,
    Jim.
    funxlab Reviewed by funxlab on . Domain Registrar with SRV Records, Max DNS Control Hi Everyone, I am looking for a Domain registrar with a Domain control panel having SRV records editing/modification. Any reasonable priced Domain registrar with Maximum DNS control ? Please help. Regards, Jim. Rating: 5
    Looking for Merchant Account for my planned VoIP Website. Credit Card processing is the main thing I am looking for & easy bank transfers to my provider in Luxemburg.

Looking for very reliable offshore Reseller Hosting Account to host my personal websites (not for reselling)

2.   Sponsored Links

Any help please..
    Looking for Merchant Account for my planned VoIP Website. Credit Card processing is the main thing I am looking for & easy bank transfers to my provider in Luxemburg.

Looking for very reliable offshore Reseller Hosting Account to host my personal websites (not for reselling)

Retired NinJa
    Website's:
    loledhard.com
    name.com gives best DNS management facility. U just have to set ur nameservers to ns1.name.com ....ns4.name.com & than point each record to appropriate value.

Ps.... never heard of srv record. I guess they must have that

another way of DNS management is through ur control panel which u use on ur VPS like kloxo

You don't hate Justin bieber.You hate the fact you ain't Justin Bieber!

networksolutions and easydns give SRV functionality but they are pretty expensive, like upto 48$ for a Domain name. SRV records are used for Instant Messenger and SIP protocol of VoIP if you want to use your custom domain with a SIP registrar.

Thank you.

Thread Information