Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6914 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default custom php.ini

i had created an user account on my dedi server and i would like to have custom php.ini configuration for that user account. so i created a php.ini file in the root of that account with custom but they arent loaded in phpinfo file ?

anyone can suggest how to load custom php.ini file?
    masterfaster Reviewed by masterfaster on . custom php.ini i had created an user account on my dedi server and i would like to have custom php.ini configuration for that user account. so i created a php.ini file in the root of that account with custom but they arent loaded in phpinfo file ? anyone can suggest how to load custom php.ini file? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Are you using cpanel or any other type panel? Are you using cgi or apache II?

All will cause the php.ini files to be loaded differently. What you did would have worked on a straight Apache II and probably on cgi also.

Depending on what settings you are trying to change you are probably better using a .htaccess file.

Thread Information