Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6938 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Will Google+ be successful or a flop like Buzz?

Voters
133. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

55 41.35%
  • No

21 15.79%
  • Not sure

30 22.56%
  • Don't care

27 20.30%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org

Default Will Google+ be successful?

If you still haven't heard of Google+ then you need to read more news. Google+ which was launched yesterday is it's latest answer to Facebook and unlike it's earlier Google Buzz and Google Wave attempts at social has being getting excellent reviews.

It's invite at this early stage so if your not invited you have to wait a while.

So anyway will Google finally succeed at social? Remember it's Facebook users they are after. Poll closes in a week to keep this current.
    Mr Happy Reviewed by Mr Happy on . Will Google+ be successful? If you still haven't heard of Google+ then you need to read more news. Google+ which was launched yesterday is it's latest answer to Facebook and unlike it's earlier Google Buzz and Google Wave attempts at social has being getting excellent reviews. It's invite at this early stage so if your not invited you have to wait a while. So anyway will Google finally succeed at social? Remember it's Facebook users they are after. Poll closes in a week to keep this current. Rating: 5
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

2.   Sponsored Links

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Leave all your private details to Google

Respected Member
    Website's:
    DL4Everything.com Soft2050.in
    It would be successful but not as compared to facebook

Voted: Not sure

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by cvrle77 View Post
    Leave all your private details to Google
    Well one of the reason it's getting good reviews is pretty much nothing is on by default like Facebook or Buzz. It's privacy policy is one of the best as far as Social Networking sites go. They've learned from that mistake.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Just like facebook replaced myspace, something has to replace facebook and i think only google has the finances + capability to replace facebook. So chances are that google+ will be successful.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    voted not sure. cause its new so lets see
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Facebook came at right time. MANY social networks came after facebook, but none of them have such popularity. And I believe in this case timing is much bigger factor than how much they can invest in it.
    You can have better drink from Coca Cola, and have billions to invest. But, Coke is like 100 years there, ppl won't give up on it just because you have fancy advert.

It's the same how Google became popular. They came at right time.
    They could grab just a tiny piece of Facebook users, but nothing too much.

Unless Facebook gets impact with something like shutting down, or network collapse, or some similar disaster, I don't think Google stands a chance in taking over.

Facebook isn't there to be replaced,like childish myspace. And they have $hitload of money to respond to every Google's move.

Okay, so there's a Plus One button. But what next after pressing it? Unlike in facebook that when u click the like button ur friends can see the link that u liked.

Website's:
    1deluxe.com 1deluxe.eu
    Don't think +1 won't be a flop like google Buzz as it's kinda usefull for all website owners to improve ranking

Website's:
    LulzAge.com LulzAge.net LulzAge.org
    i think Google + will be EPIC FAiL...but again thats my opinion,so no flaming
    LulzAge ? The Age of teh Lulz
    Launching soon.....Stay Tuned Fellas !

I <3 Fake Boobs ( . Y . ) Do you ? >.>

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information