Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62816 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Yes, Praveer is correct. Was it that difficult to understand? Don't mislead people into thinking that average 86MBs downloads from Filesonic are possible.

@Sniffdog
    And these snapshots are usually taken when there are no customers hooked up with the server. So in real situation is you get 1-2Mbps
    Looking for Merchant Account for my planned VoIP Website. Credit Card processing is the main thing I am looking for & easy bank transfers to my provider in Luxemburg.

Looking for very reliable offshore Reseller Hosting Account to host my personal websites (not for reselling)

3.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Website's:
    ShineServers.Com Pickadedi.com
    Quote Originally Posted by funxlab View Post
    @Sniffdog
    And these snapshots are usually taken when there are no customers hooked up with the server. So in real situation is you get 1-2Mbps
    Well try out the demo then , its a demo of one server where i got 7 rapidleech customers , and its final server we wont overload servers .. 7 is last cutomers for our servers ... so that rapidleech should go a long way...with fast speeds and great performance.... and mate well again saying the same please ask our clients about the performance and speed first then reply here ....well don't try to judge anything wthout using it.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sniffdog View Post
    Yes, Praveer is correct. Was it that difficult to understand? Don't mislead people into thinking that average 86MBs downloads from Filesonic are possible.
    New Screenshots Posted Mate as u reqested to ....

Website's:
    MechoDDL.com Leaserver.com
    Nice speeds mate. This is one good service after a long time....
    || Leaserver : Virtual Server Solutions
    || Leaserver.com - Virtual servers | Netherlands
    || 99.9% server uptime guaranteed
    || www.leaserver.com | email : sales@leaserver.com

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    I still see multiple screenshots of <10MB files.

Perhaps you see now why people need finished speeds. The 80+ MBs filesonic speeds are actually only 2.6MBs speeds.

Speeds are actually not that fast (provided that were taken from a NL server). RS should be like 25-29MBs.

Hello,

please demo. Thanks

There is the option to change the md5?

Respected Member
    Website's:
    ShineServers.Com Pickadedi.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Litounettecheri View Post
    Hello,

please demo. Thanks

There is the option to change the md5?
    PM Sent Thanks

This leecher have a great speed i download at like 10mb per second and upload much faster i'll post screenshots after
    Trusted sellers: S?nic, simplyS, ThirdWish =)
    Scammers: Mourya:'(

Banned
    demo plz

Please PM me the US Starter 10GB - 4.99 EUR / Month account (Demo) data. I am interested for the one.

Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread Information