Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6759 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    WarezRoom.com
    epic man .! if this just was created years ago man . would speare me lots of time
    thnx (Y)

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    wuploadlinks.net fileserve-movies.net fsdown.org
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post
    With amazing coding. I've digitized 300 templates. You enter your username and password and your returned a custom template.

Maybe i failed to understand, but i still can't see how it solves the problem i was asking.

Because i have my own area settings in multiposter, and you have yours and cyberaff has his and etc... how can a pre-made template suit all 3 of us?

Please click the image above!

I like the idea itself and how did you apply it for real.

Few suggestions/notes that could help:
    - Contact page redirects to home page.
    - "Sort by" would be great with more options, for instance; sort by PR, Lang, CMS type..
    - Personally I don't like "Load More" button, a "Next Page" button is better IMO.
    - What does the negative number above alexa rank refer to ?!
    - Some sites miss an overall description (absba.org).

I can't wait to list my blog there.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by hatem20 View Post
    I like the idea itself and how did you apply it for real.

Few suggestions/notes that could help:
    - Contact page redirects to home page.
    - "Sort by" would be great with more options, for instance; sort by PR, Lang, CMS type..
    - Personally I don't like "Load More" button, a "Next Page" button is better IMO.
    - What does the negative number above alexa rank refer to ?!
    - Some sites miss an overall description (absba.org).

I can't wait to list my blog there.
    Contact page isn't done yet. - it's not used much so will be left till near the end.

Sort by CMS exists. It's in the big Menu. Language is planned but I only have about 6 sites that aren't English. I'll add it when more non English sites exist.

The Load More is a result of market research. I did a poll on another forum asking which do people prefer. 1) Next Page, 2) Load More 3) Automatic Load (like in Twitter) and the Load More was the winner. Next Page (your choice) was last.

The negative or positive number relates to the alexa rank beside it and hows it's going up or down today and by how much. If you visit finance blogs or some good tech blogs when they say GOOG (as in Google stock) it shows a + or - and how the stock is doing for that day. This is the same idea. It may get more CSS styling to make it look a bit better.

Ya I said in the first post that some sites miss a description as I don't know what to say and hoping people who are more familiar will help me with that. If not I'll make something up in a few days.

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions.

@Gempis I'm working on that currently.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Website's:
    wuploadlinks.net fileserve-movies.net fsdown.org
    Maybe you could talk to jayfella and ask to have access to our data (only the area part) and generate the template based on that...

I don't know if that's even possible, but it would certainly be an super awesome feature...

Please click the image above!

Banned
    Website's:
    WarezRoom.com
    can i plz be in the testers group , i also can provide u with my templates .
    i create daily about 10 new forum templates

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey thanks

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH

the forums in spanish no accept post in english

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH

great idea but as hatem20 suggested i think its much better idea to add pages insted load more since when someone is makeing multiposter list for example and his browser crashes or something at 10th load more its much easier to get back to that page using pages then clicking and scrolling 10 times at least in my opinion

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Well their's a built in pagenav for search engines as they can't click on the "More" button. My research shows as does the way Facebook, Google+, the old Twitter and the new Google Image search that people in general prefer "More" button. I'll make the search engine page nav appear after you press the more button once or twice for people who don't like it. With only 60 or so sites in the Database though no browser should be crashing with so few sites and if it is their's something wrong with it. What browser are ye using? It better not be IE or FF 3.6.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information