Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6812 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    vjetnamnet.com nguoihaiduong.com filezdown.com
    Dir Mr Happy, Can you add my site? filezdown.com

Awesome,bookmarked it

3.   Sponsored Links

nice site, great job.
    Link Building - Contact me for 20% discount
    Learn SEO - SEFlame.com

Website's:
    PsdPlus.org
    I cannot download any Multiposter Template. Why?

I click on download and it takes me to the top.

Very good idea !

Website's:
    wuploadlinks.net fileserve-movies.net fsdown.org
    Quote Originally Posted by Faizann20 View Post
    I cannot download any Multiposter Template. Why?

I click on download and it takes me to the top.
    That feature is only for testers yet...

Please click the image above!

Website's:
    PasteBot.appspot.com
    It's a very good site.

There's 1 small bug thing.
    Say, I open a page: http://wrzc.org/site/warez-bb.or
    then scroll way down, and click on MSN History, (or any other accordion), the page suddenly scrolls to the top.
    So, the graph of the MSN accordion goes out of focus and I have to scroll back down.
    Using FF 5.0

Another thing. In the main Page.
    Could you make it like Facebook, so when you scroll down once it reaches the end, it automatically Loads more content.

Also, I think having fields like Topics Indexed is a Bad idea.
    Since, it doesn't really show how good a site is.
    Instead keep a Topic Meter or something like that that computes a rating out of ten, based on Topics indexed on Google, Yahoo, MSN.
    A rating like 8.2/10 is also easier to read than something like Topics: 36,970,316

If you hate the Rating idea,then 36m, or 36 mil, or 36 million is easier to read than 36,970,316.

There are also two buttons:
    Print Graph
    Export Raster Vector.
    I am pretty sure 1 out of 10,000 visitors is going to use that feature.

Using a table would also be better. Like ddlrank. Since it helps compare sites better.

Also, no. of members is pretty useless.
    Instead the number of members online at a given time is of importance, since it gives an idea of how active a site is.
    You could maybe calculate the average online members and use that instead.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Thanks for your feedback.

1) ya your right it scrolls to the top and I plan to fix that. I also want the hide graph to change to show graph depending on if it's open or closed as well as make them look more like buttons with hover effects etc.

2) I'm not going to add more automatically as your scroll but I did consider it. I did research on this and everyone prefers different things. Some like "next page", some like it to load more automatically but most people prefer the "load more" option which is why I went with it.

3) That's a good point. I was considering something like a SEO index rating but I'll need a few weeks worth of records before I can add even start looking at it. I only have 5-6 days worth of data for sites which isn't enough to try and work out a rating. It's something I had planned to explore in the future. Good idea.

4) ya the Print Graph and Export options won't be used much but its a huge psychological thing. On Facebook they make it really hard to export your Photos. When you upload photos to Facebook they own the copyright to them and they optimize and resize them. On Google+ it's different. You own the copyright to everything and everything is easy to export. 99.9% of people don't know or give a shit but it make a huge difference to privacy policy and customer relationship in knowing the option is their even if you never use it. This is something similar along the same lines. I know it will hardly ever be used but it's the fact you can use it that's important.

5) As for a quick view table ya I've something like that planned but even better. I'm considering an API where people can make their own custom tables and have it show wherever they want but that's a low priority feature and could take a while.

6) Number of users online is extremely difficult to calculate but I'll think about it.
    I'll keep recording members as it will allow me to work out the average topics per member and it's a good guide to see how fast a site is growing by the amount of members it has. Take for example Warez-BB where you have to login to see stuff while on other sites you can view as Guest. This means member count is different and I maybe able to do stuff with an SEO index like you suggested earlier.

Again thanks for taking the time to give such detailed feedback. +rep
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Website's:
    wuploadlinks.net fileserve-movies.net fsdown.org
    I foudn a bug, i dontknow if it is already reported, but when you select a specific typr vB4 for example,the 1st "page" shows only vB4 sites, but if you click "Show More" you'll see all type of sites

Please click the image above!

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by Gempis View Post
    I foudn a bug, i dontknow if it is already reported, but when you select a specific typr vB4 for example,the 1st "page" shows only vB4 sites, but if you click "Show More" you'll see all type of sites
    Ya your right. I'll fix that. Was adding DDL's as an option so the load more bit needs updating. Thanks

Was thinking of adding a rating system but wasn't sure which to add.
    Just after doing a load of research and found out the reason Youtube changed from a 5 star rating system to a Like/Dislike system is 99% of people either vote 1 or 5 stars and rarely in between.

Hope to add a Like/Displie rating system as an additional feature in the next few days.

If ye have other ideas or suggestions let me know.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information