Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62809 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb VIDEO CREATION? Awesome 1 min promo videos created for your website

VIDEO CREATION– Awesome 1 min promo videos created for your website

Take the hassle and pain out of producing your marketing videos for your website and let me produce professional and slick videos set to music for almost ANY niche market you are in!

It can be hard today to keep peoples attention on your website when they visit and research shows you only have a few seconds to capture their attention before flicking on to the next website.

One amazing and stunning technique is to incorporate short impactful videos to your website to inform or educate your potential customer.

In the past this has always been either difficult and timely to do, or VERY EXPENSIVE to hire someone, but TODAY is the day where you can easily and quickly (and cheaply) get the type of videos you would be proud to have on your website.

SEE BELOW FOR AN EXAMPLE VIDEO

Order now 1 minute 1 video or 2x 30 sec. video at low cost.($15)

Best Deal 3x 1 min. Video :- $25
    addy4u Reviewed by addy4u on . VIDEO CREATION? Awesome 1 min promo videos created for your website VIDEO CREATION– Awesome 1 min promo videos created for your website Take the hassle and pain out of producing your marketing videos for your website and let me produce professional and slick videos set to music for almost ANY niche market you are in! It can be hard today to keep peoples attention on your website when they visit and research shows you only have a few seconds to capture their attention before flicking on to the next website. One amazing and stunning technique is to Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    RohitCreations.com ThemeOrbit.com PaypalWordpress.com BlackMetal.co
    I don't see any example

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    This is the video that was inside his post:

Quote Originally Posted by Rohit View Post
    I don't see any example
    Sorry fixed

Quote Originally Posted by cvrle77 View Post
    This is the video that was inside his post:
    Thanks

Website's:
    crackingforum.com
    I'll buy one if you actually film yourself in the video.

What is worth in that video worth buying?

You just, downloaded Evolution (Videocopilot) from TPB. Added them to your after effects. Created a fade after every few frames and added some text.

I know a lot of people who can do that for free

Quote Originally Posted by Geocodes View Post
    I'll buy one if you actually film yourself in the video.
    that will be worth thousands i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon View Post
    What is worth in that video worth buying?

You just, downloaded Evolution (Videocopilot) from TPB. Added them to your after effects. Created a fade after every few frames and added some text.

I know a lot of people who can do that for free
    Each and every thing can be done for free , you can create a forum for free but you still pay for it , you can get hosting for free but still pay for it , the main reason is the quality and time , the above video is just an example , you will receive a quality video with music promoting your business / website. and i also know a lot of people who cannot do it or do not have free time like you have to do it

Quote Originally Posted by addy4u View Post

Each and every thing can be done for free , you can create a forum for free but you still pay for it , you can get hosting for free but still pay for it , the main reason is the quality and time , the above video is just an example , you will receive a quality video with music promoting your business / website. and i also know a lot of people who cannot do it or do not have free time like you have to do it
    I was just referring to the example you had shown above. I have no idea as to who are you and what training you have. As an example, you should have shown the best of your work, and the one above is definitely not the best

This is a video i created in 3 minutes with the same effects you used. Although, i have created only one page, the things missing are just colors to the pre-rendered transitions.

There are lots of things which are missing but anyways , if you like you can start are FREE service over here i will be very happy to refer some of my clients to you , to get some free videos , if you cant do it for free then let me sell this

Edit:- It took you 3 min. to make 7 sec. video and that only 1 effect mine is 1:07 min. with lots of effect

Website's:
    crackingforum.com
    Like I said before, if you make a video with you actually in it. I will buy it right now. No lies. That shouldn't take more than 1 minute since you don't need any effects, just to film yourself for 1 minute. I expect a dance too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information